XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a power surge which led to my console power supply biting the dust. Had a close call with it in May (basically ran it into the ground playing Injustice 2 and it wouldn't turn on until I plugged it into another wall socket... not so lucky this time).

Will be getting a replacement power supply (shouldn't buy an S or X later on... don't have a 4k tv), in the mean time I guess I'll catch up on ps4 action.

Will getting the new xbox be worth it without a 4K TV?

Fairly sure it's been said that those on 1080 screens will still see improvements.

Since I have my Xbox in my office I play it on my 24 inch monitor. Im considering upgrading my monitor to maybe 4k just in case I get the X.

Not sure what monitor I'll go though. At least I have some time to decide and to buy at a better time.
maybe they will be a Xbox X + 4k monitor combo?

FYI JB Hifi having a sale today only
20170719-XBOX_500_299_HEADER_DESKTOP_HR.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still have the original Cortex Strikes Back and Warped for PSone. And the PlayStation-branded CD case that came with Warped (currently filled with discs that came with the textbooks for my comp sci degree. Had to check, assumed it was filled with OAPSM demo discs!) Only ever hired the original Crash Bandicoot from a video shop.

Serious nostalgia flashbacks here. Will definitely grab this when it comes out on the Xbox.

Why does the "record the past 5 minutes" command in the game DVR record the last 3 minutes 30 seconds??????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back