No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rate McCarthy right now but we need him back in. He actually spreads that forward line. Kersten is ******* useless always playing and waiting behind Cox. Actually makes me sick. Ballantyne needs to go also, too slow and offers nothing.

I don't rate McCarthy right now but we need him back in. He actually spreads that forward line. Kersten is ******* useless always playing and waiting behind Cox. Actually makes me sick. Ballantyne needs to go also, too slow and offers nothing.

thought Ballantyne was better in the second half. tough day to be a small forward. kersten is one dimensional and a support player in a good team. Tabs has deserved his elevation

**** you Ross. We have been complete and utter s**t with our forward 50 entries this year, and you have done ******* nothing. Every week teams take huge amounts of intercept marks because you are too stupid to do anything.

**** you for wasting another year. **** you for continuing on with boring as **** football.

on the contrary we have blooded alot of new players while winning more games this year. our last 4 weeks in terms of effort/contested ball has been good. kersten and cox were our key forwards today. lets sack the coach and get someone to replace your dummy

on the contrary we have blooded alot of new players while winning more games this year. our last 4 weeks in terms of effort/contested ball has been good. kersten and cox were our key forwards today. lets sack the coach and get someone to replace your dummy
This is a thread for people to melt not attack other posters because you disagree with them

Brad Hill needs to refuse his match payment then give himself an uppercut. Absolutely disgraceful today from one of our supposed better kicks. I can't remember one disposal of his that hit a target.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brad Hill needs to refuse his match payment then give himself an uppercut. Absolutely disgraceful today from one of our supposed better kicks. I can't remember one disposal of his that hit a target.
This sums up how we did today and the funny thing being B Hill being one of our best. People are giving him and Neale votes.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

He's doing this weird thing where he's not kicking through the ball.

That soda he missed it was like he was trying to chip it into an egg cup.
Just weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fukn took me 16yo west coast w***er son to his first live derby and i had to endure that s**t we put out there today,just s**t kicking and decision making at times

Ross said it was all encouraging.
What game was he at ???

If I was Ross Lyon I'd be encouraged too. Despite one of the most glaring examples of poor coaching costing us a game in history, the koolaid drinkers are out in force, still defending Lyon.

He can literally do no wrong with these people.

If I was Ross Lyon I'd be encouraged too. Despite one of the most glaring examples of poor coaching costing us a game in history, the koolaid drinkers are out in force, still defending Lyon.

He can literally do no wrong with these people.
That is a bit too much , he never mention Tab definitely won't play Vs hawthorn.

That is a bit too much , he never mention Tab definitely won't play Vs hawthorn.

Who cares about Tab?

Our tall defenders did absolutely nothing today. They lagged behind their men all day and west coast hit them up on leads.

We could have moved one of them into the forward line to provide a target any time we wanted.

Lyon even tried it. Halfway into the last quarter. For 2 minutes.

If he thinks that slowly and gives up so easily he shouldn't be a gameday coach.

I'm not sure how many times I have to repeat myself but I don't keep on about this because I love Taberner. I want us to play a proper forward structure like every other team, instead of Ross Lyon's full field press that is proven to not work.

Play Johnson or Logue or Hamling at full forward if you don't want to play Tabs. Just play someone.

Not a single time today did West Coast kick a ball into an empty forward line or have to stop and kick sideways while waiting for Kennedy to run there from full back. There was always someone there already. That's why they kicked more goals than us.

We're the only team in the league who plays like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back