Podcast upcoming Tigercast interview with DANIEL JACKSON, submit questions here!

Hi all,

I have managed to secure an interview with Richmond great, Joel Bowden which we will look to record next week potentially.

looking forward to having a chat with him!

We are putting it out there for posters / listeners to submit any questions they would like me to ask Joel during our chat.

Submit your questions below and we will pick out the best 3 to ask him!

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Delicious.

Please ask something about basketball-gate or rushedbehind-gate

Please ask him if hes annoyed that Hawthorn stole his legacy for the rush behind rules change.
Yeah this, but id ask him if he felt on the top of the world rushing those behinds while the druggie fans were going apeshit over the fence behind him.

Hey Sterge you know when we had a chat earlier in the year about perhaps the board having a podcast.... I bet neither envisaged this!
Well done Michaels.
Ask Joel did he think The tigers got anywhere near the best out of themselves in his time, and if not why?

Hey Sterge you know when we had a chat earlier in the year about perhaps the board having a podcast.... I bet neither envisaged this!
Well done Michaels.
Ask Joel did he think The tigers got anywhere near the best out of themselves in his time, and if not why?

I like to think I do a lot behind the scenes but this is all Michaels

I'm hunting up contact details for another one who I think would be good to interview though and I sat next to the president of the past players assoc last Tuesday so hopefully we can make use of that

Well done Michaels.

Beat me to it. I would love to know his thoughts on the years we just missed out on finals and what he thought contributed to it.

May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Ask him how it feels to be the 2nd Tiger player to have a rule changed because of his actions.And just like KB should we call him JB?
His actions didn't get the rule changed, it was the hawks in the 08 GF exploiting the kick in rule, congestion in defensive 50 and rush behind from anywhere and then quick kick in from player pretty much already having ball in hand.

Sep 29, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
A player that was a victim of a change in coaches, one I thought had at least 1 or 2 more years left in him to contribute to the team.
Perhaps get his thoughts on being forced out at that time?
What I think would be a good question is an insight on the changes since he has left as this covers the time Dimma has been in charge. Specifically improvements in training facilities and the amount of support (extra coaches and other support staff).
I think we can forget just how far the club has come in regards to the off field side of things in the past 8-10 years.

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
155940.jpg

Fond memories of that goal vs the saints?

So far I've got some questions down about:

His first day at the club

rushed behind saga

His last minute winning goal against Brisbane the following week

The feeling of playing finals

His thoughts on how frustrating it was to be so close to making the 8 a few other times

His goal against st Kilda

Winning back to back jack dyer medals.

Apr 12, 2015
Nathalia Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Leeds United
So far I've got some questions down about:

His first day at the club

rushed behind saga

His last minute winning goal against Brisbane the following week

The feeling of playing finals

His thoughts on how frustrating it was to be so close to making the 8 a few other times

His goal against st Kilda

Winning back to back jack dyer medals.
What about the TWallace question your not chicken are you to ask lol i'm sure it will give a good insight to a few on here what he was like.:)
Also hes last question should be his last day at the club since your starting with his first just saying.;)

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Ask him if he is still traumatised by that awful spray he copped down the phone line from Spud, and I quote:

"You've got 15 minutes to take that pumpkin off ya *en neck, and put your *en head back on"

Back