List Mgmt. Fyfe - Signed until 2023!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy days....and the next logical question....How much?
Part of me wonders if Hagdorn put his article out so he have a smile whenever someone mentions $1.2 to $1.4m a season as what Fyfe is paid.

3 to 4 years worked out too!

$1,000,000 a year for six based off that figure.

Happy days....and the next logical question....How much?

From the Age:

Fremantle captain Nat Fyfe has turned his back on up to $2 million to recommit to the Dockers on a long-term contract, announced on Monday morning.

The Brownlow medallist has penned a new six-year deal worth about $1.3 million a year.

From the Age:

Fremantle captain Nat Fyfe has turned his back on up to $2 million to recommit to the Dockers on a long-term contract, announced on Monday morning.

The Brownlow medallist has penned a new six-year deal worth about $1.3 million a year.

I love the word about. In other words we are guessing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are all those people who said he was a certainty to sign for the Saints/Blues/Hawks over the last twelve months?
I'm looking forward to all the magnanimous retractions from those who claimed inside knowledge and it was a certainly etc.
Unfortunately all we will get is people saying he's finished/never get back to his best/dodged a bullet/club lost interest because of his form etc.

Can we start with "Fitzi" and his source who was apparently part of the upper echelon at St Kilda?

What a load of s**t.
Old mate fitzy forgot to check if his mate was still a board member

An ex board member who is prominent in the music industry was over in the perth the week leading up to the crap he spewed on radio. Not hard to work out where that bullshit rumour came from

Casboult or Sam Reid would be handy.
Melbourne club will be their first choice . Their club will be looking at Tab as cheaper option to fill their place temporary or long term if they do leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back