Scape Goat TRTT Part 5: A Good Day to Ken Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not certain going with a female doctor who, is the right option commercially. I mean, it could end the popularity of the show. That fan base is going to be particularly touchy about this.

Disclosure: Obviously I couldn't give a **** because Doctor Who is for boomers and man children.

This may be why we won't ever see a Jaimie Bond - the BBC can survive off tv licence fees, but movies need to make a profit.

Poor Adam Banks...

Charlie Conway after the buzzer tho <3

I have no idea what you are talking about, but I agree. Poor Adam.

Edit: google says mighty ducks.

I don't think that movie was good enough to memorise the names, off the hook!

Good old Banksy the old Cake-eater.

Always seemed a bit weird to me how Charlie goes from realising he is s**t and becoming 'assistant coach' so someone else can play in D2, to being the star of the team in the mould of 13/14 Travis Boak in D3.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching Old Boy on Viceland after everyone raved about it to me for years and what even is this s**t?

Best movie of its decade that's what.
Uhmmm, try again hunny
AOTC%2011.jpg

Good old Banksy the old Cake-eater.

Always seemed a bit weird to me how Charlie goes from realising he is s**t and becoming 'assistant coach' so someone else can play in D2, to being the star of the team in the mould of 13/14 Travis Boak in D3.

Saw D3 again the other day. So weird. Banks was like the genuine AFL prospect hanging with varsity while Charlie was the long lost Gowans brother.

Dentists are some of the most overpaid useless hacks in our society (outside politicians obviously)

All the **** they ever do is scrape around in there for ten minutes with some sharp pointy s**t , ocassionally drill and hole and fill it with putty and yank a tooth out with pliers. And the ******s earn 5 times what I do. The campaigners only work like 20 hours a week too. One of those shitlords from those shitty reno tv shows could do their job. Poke, drill ,putty , golf, retire.
We don't all play golf. Some play polo with Gil.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2000-2010 looks like a pretty weak movie decade. I'd probably go with Eternal Sunshine as the best of that decade. That, or Like Mike.

No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood
Downfall (Der Untergang)
Wall-E
Donnie Darko
Inglourious Basterds
Kill Bill Vol. 1/2

I specifically didn't include The Dark Knight (unbelievably overrated) and the Lord of the Rings trilogy (you
could condense all those long shots of topography and endless forgettable scenes into one film if you weren't fond of money).

2000-2010 looks like a pretty weak movie decade. I'd probably go with Eternal Sunshine as the best of that decade. That, or Like Mike.
A more considered response:

Mulholland Drive
The Proposition
Howl's Moving Castle
Inland Empire
Best in Show
Juno
In The Loop
Let the Right One In
The Lives of Others
Dancer in the Dark
Antichrist
Inglourious Basterds
District 9
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Spider-Man 2
Wall-E
Downfall
No Country for Old Men
Control
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
The Host
Shine A Light
Hot Fuzz
Zodiac
Brokeback Mountain
Grizzly Man
Capote
Spirited Away
Sin City
The Incredibles
Minority Report
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
The Watchmen
Donnie Darko
Kill Bill - Vol 1

This is an argument I would have a 100 times over for music, but couldn't care less regarding movies.

FTA has been pumping out the 90s classics lately though. Total Recall: Andromeda.

Sent from mTalk

No Country For Old Men
There Will Be Blood
Downfall (Der Untergang)
Wall-E
Donnie Darko
Inglourious Basterds
Kill Bill Vol. 1/2

I specifically didn't include The Dark Knight (unbelievably overrated) and the Lord of the Rings trilogy (you
could condense all those long shots of topography and endless forgettable scenes into one film if you weren't fond of money).

Darko is a horribly horribly over rated load of trash.

The director then went onto make 'the box' which is a horrific mess and 'tales from the Southland' which I rate as the worst film ever made , and I've had to watch 100's of student films ffs.

If ever there was a quintessential body of work to embody the old if you make something so horrendously stupid people will pretend to understand it so they don't look like they don't get it .... it's that guys work.

A more considered response:

Mulholland Drive
The Proposition
Howl's Moving Castle
Inland Empire
Best in Show
Juno
In The Loop
Let the Right One In
The Lives of Others
Dancer in the Dark
Antichrist
Inglourious Basterds
District 9
The Diving Bell and the Butterfly
Spider-Man 2
Wall-E
Downfall
No Country for Old Men
Control
The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford
The Host
Shine A Light
Hot Fuzz
Zodiac
Brokeback Mountain
Grizzly Man
Capote
Spirited Away
Sin City
The Incredibles
Minority Report
Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang
The Watchmen
Donnie Darko
Kill Bill - Vol 1
American Pie 6

Eternal Sunshine is such a great movie. Gondry never really topped it.

Life Aquatic was mid noughties I think.
Royal Tenenbaums
24hour party people
Kill Bill 2
No Country
There will be blood
Adaptation
Lost in Translation
Fantastic mr fox

Pretty good decade just off the top

Status
Not open for further replies.