Kate Sheahan

Remove this Banner Ad

After watching her on the bounce:
1) The presenter (you) laughing is not comedy. The audience laughing is comedy.
2) You laughing because you are having a good time and are thrilled to be there is also not comedy. Jokes and humour for the audience is comedy.

Its not that we don't want to see you smile, but you have got to give the audience SOMETHING.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually like Mike but can't stand either of the kids (Tony & Kate). She is so opinionated and critical of players/team particularly on that post game show on Fox on a Saturday night and says things with such conviction that are actually stupid comments leaving Brad Johnson just to move on.

I actually like Mike but can't stand either of the kids (Tony & Kate). She is so opinionated and critical of players/team particularly on that post game show on Fox on a Saturday night and says things with such conviction that are actually stupid comments leaving Brad Johnson just to move on.

I think there is a couple more. One has drug issues

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

She's gotta earn some money seeing her husband can't coach tennis anymore.
i had no idea about this so decided to do a nit of research.
what a fuxking disgusting piece of s**t the husband is, and for her to stand by him is despicable.
ffs, this family is ****ed up and there's no doubt nepotism plays a huge part in sheahan's kids getting media opportunities.
thank * she's no longer clogging up the list at collingwood

i had no idea about this so decided to do a nit of research.
what a fuxking disgusting piece of s**t the husband is, and for her to stand by him is despicable.
ffs, this family is ****** up and there's no doubt nepotism plays a huge part in sheahan's kids getting media opportunities.
thank **** she's no longer clogging up the list at collingwood

Disgusting isn't it? So ridiculous that she is getting media gigs.

GTFO

Remove this Banner Ad

Back