Anyone get a call from a player today?

Remove this Banner Ad

You sure?

I could hear a GPS voice in the background saying 'in 69 metres you have made your destination...Arden St.'
The flaw in that one he knows exactly where it is. No need for gps. Saintbill would find a way to hack it anyway and Josh would be 36 before he got to Arden street on Sainbill's route

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a call from Jack Steele. Told me to stay away from his mate Josh Kelly.
I got off the phone and told Luke and Josh, as we were watching the latest Game of Thrones episode, that it's Jack again calling about our friendship.
Josh told me that it was too hard to visit him often as it's a long way from Tullamarine to Moorabbin.

This thread :)Sitting here reading it with tears running down my face from laughing.Trying to tell someone what I am reading and making more choking noises than sense :) Every so often the posters on North on here, do such funny, clever, hilarious threads, like this They just keep coming with the posts . Don't post much lately, but always enjoy reading .. love it :)

Got a call from liam anthony. He sounded happy. Said he holds the record for most mentions in trade history. I told him to shut up and that we are trading him to GWS as part of the Kelly deal. He asked if he could at least eat the packet of twisties on the flight over. I said no they are worth more in the trade deal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back