Oppo Camp Which player from this weeks opponent would you like to see at freo and why ?

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were only able to select one - it would be Kennedy as he is the exact type of player that Freo are desperate for. If I could have more than one, would def take Nic Nat at his best, would consider Jetta, but his inconsistency is a huge worry. McGovern would be a sensational player for us, and Yeo would round it out.

Everyone else on their list is too old, slow, inexperienced.

Hawks this week, I must admit I haven't seen a lot of their games this year which makes for a nice change as opposed to every Friday night for the previous 4 years. I've heard the buzz on Burton but I haven't seen him play with my own eyes. How about a Cyrill / Sonny magic act up forward selling more candy than the royal show!!!
So even though he's a bit old ..... Cyril ( sausage ) Rioli

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fit and younger Roughead would be my first choice by far. A not broken O'Meara would be nice too

As it is, ummm, Breust probably.

Edit: Haven't seen a heap of Burton, but the little I've seen and by the sounds of it he's going to be a great player. So him.

Last edited:
To those saying Puopulo, even as a joke is just... awful. Front running with a hugely punchable head.

Since JJK was deemed too old we cant take Rough. Assume O'meara is cooked.

I vote Burton. Can never have too many 190cm utilities with smarts, composure and a good kick. (I watch him because he is in my fantasy team - going to be a jet).

To those saying Puopulo, even as a joke is just... awful. Front running with a hugely punchable head.

Since JJK was deemed too old we cant take Rough. Assume O'meara is cooked.

I vote Burton. Can never have too many 190cm utilities with smarts, composure and a good kick. (I watch him because he is in my fantasy team - going to be a jet).

Ha ha. Made me chuckle. Not that I'd take Puopulo either, but one thing you can say for him is that he knows where the goals are. He's a sure shot in traffic and on a set shot. Given recent events, I wouldn't mind a bit of that.

As for Roughy, you're right - but a younger version, oh yes please. He's a quality tall(ish) player that can go just about anywhere, great attitude too. Always liked him and, though he emerged under the shadow of Buddy, I always considered him the better player.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back