No Oppo Supporters The Melt Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get the whole "desperately need a top 5 pick" thing. Do people seriously think some 18 year old is going to come into our team next year and turn us into a premiership contender?
Yeah man, they wont do much in there first year off course, but 2-3 years down the line a top 5 pick could end up being a gun. Collingwood got Pendlebury with a top 5 pick, didn't Hawthorn get Buddy with one? We need a top 5 pick and we need to find a forward in the draft. We'll be better next year, so our draft pick will be higher, so we simply have to take a forward with the pick we have this year.

You know grinds my gears?

People who refused to talk about footy with you before the derby because they were afraid of losing are now turning around giving me crap. Really? Typical.

I've copped it all night. I really can't wait to win a derby. It will be payback time and it's going to be a Bitch.

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

You know grinds my gears?

People who refused to talk about footy with you before the derby because they were afraid of losing are now turning around giving me crap. Really? Typical.

I've copped it all night. I really can't wait to win a derby. It will be payback time and it's going to be a Bitch.

Soooo much this. Trouble is in my experience when the boot is on the other foot the answer is "I don't really follow footy that closely or some such shitte. My basic rule is if they are not a paid member of a opposition club then they are a hanger on and I am not interested in talking footy with them.

Soooo much this. Trouble is in my experience when the boot is on the other foot the answer is "I don't really follow footy that closely or some such shitte. My basic rule is if they are not a paid member of a opposition club then they are a hanger on and I am not interested in talking footy with them.
I had around 10 people giving me s**t. Worst part was one of them was going for the 'yellow' team. He couldn't name the two teams that were playing. I got the usual 'it's your grand final'. Which I thought was odd considering how much it meant to him win the game.

But when I hit them with a few facts and explained the age and experience differential of the teams I was laughed at and told that our team is full of spuds and we will never win a grand final.

So I hit em where it hurt. I said " At least when the going got tough our best player and captain decided his future at Freo was worth something and he stayed. Yours ran away like you all will be doing when we trounce you next Derby. " Apparently we over paid for Fyfe though and Mitch McGovern is certain to sign with them in the off season.

I had a couple sitting in front of me in full dockers gear , beanie ,scarf the whole works booing every thing Dockers and cheering every thing WC. It caused a huge fight with the other half because I called them out on it. My wife said its their business and I should keep my trap shut. I can't understand the thinking of wearing one clubs colours and barracking for the other team. The wife and I are still having words over it, said she is to embarrassed to go back to our seats next game. Looks like I will be going on my own.:)

I had a couple sitting in front of me in full dockers gear , beanie ,scarf the whole works booing every thing Dockers and cheering every thing WC. It caused a huge fight with the other half because I called them out on it. My wife said its their business and I should keep my trap shut. I can't understand the thinking of wearing one clubs colours and barracking for the other team. The wife and I are still having words over it, said she is to embarrassed to go back to our seats next game. Looks like I will be going on my own.:)
I'll go with you

I had around 10 people giving me s**t. Worst part was one of them was going for the 'yellow' team. He couldn't name the two teams that were playing. I got the usual 'it's your grand final'. Which I thought was odd considering how much it meant to him win the game.

But when I hit them with a few facts and explained the age and experience differential of the teams I was laughed at and told that our team is full of spuds and we will never win a grand final.

So I hit em where it hurt. I said " At least when the going got tough our best player and captain decided his future at Freo was worth something and he stayed. Yours ran away like you all will be doing when we trounce you next Derby. " Apparently we over paid for Fyfe though and Mitch McGovern is certain to sign with them in the off season.

I sit near the Presidents/Sponsor area and this complete tosser started getting into me and others but only after it was clear who would win. No colours or anything just a typical friend of a friend would be if he could be who jagged free tickets to the sponsors area and drinks the free (full strength beer) and then wants to play the big man. I have no issue with supporting your team and friendly banter but I won't take it from a blow in parasite! Rant over. :D

Remember Salim a happy wife is a happy life.:D Mind you I would have done exactly the same as you!!

Had a serial moaner yelling throughout the whole game about how s**t everyone of our players was.I ended up turning round and to ask hime to put a sock in it and he's purple from top to toe.Not one encouraging or positive comment.I know it was a shitty game of footy but I don't get the droning negativity.As awful as we were we could still have stolen it with a few straight kicks.

Watching live adds nothing...if you've been bricked.

Had a serial moaner yelling throughout the whole game about how s**t everyone of our players was.I ended up turning round and to ask hime to put a sock in it and he's purple from top to toe.Not one encouraging or positive comment.I know it was a shitty game of footy but I don't get the droning negativity.As awful as we were we could still have stolen it with a few straight kicks.

Oh you met my brother. Lucky you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freagles are annoying. I had one bloke near me who has come to the games in Dockers gear all year but rocked up on Sunday in Eagles colours. People like that should be taken out the back and shot.

Freagles are annoying. I had one bloke near me who has come to the games in Dockers gear all year but rocked up on Sunday in Eagles colours. People like that should be taken out the back and shot.
Nah, do it in public to teach the bastards a lesson.

Did he look like a banker?

Yeah. The bloke in front of me does that. Luckily his lady wife is sensible and is 100% committed to the Haze.

The s**t fans on Sunday made people wonder why I spent most of Sunday's match in the Billy Walker Room watching it.

Griffin in over Tabs at least gives Darcy a chop out.
Griffin is beyond cooked. Slower than Hannath these days and isn't impacting around the ground like he used to do. Fumbles and shanks. No way.

burnt-chicken-on-white-picture-id587811824

Sounds like a productive day all around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back