Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo - Volume 2

Stubby holder?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I do worry how TGO is going to handle himself here
I'm willing to bet this is one occasion He keeps His handles to Himself.

Also, I had to smirk at the nerdling last night when talking about The West Coast and what they stand for etc. He was saying how it used to be about not being beaten at home but they're even being penetrated there now too. Could almost see him thinking wtf am I saying?

I'm willing to bet this is one occasion He keeps His handles to Himself.

Tis touch and go brothers, for toey is TGO, if last night's sermon was anything to go by ...

"Now kids at home ask your parents this...remember we commented about the size...YOU (Gerard), commented about the size of Fred's scrotum. I'm assured that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, with Freddles"

All the while being egged on by the girlish 'ooh-err' giggling of the Nerdling and the crew...

"Haaave a look at that. We can't really see this year, we've prolley been warned off, but ahh, jeez I don't know a lot about sheep, but jeez they look really healthy, and really big."

The false nerdling's name should never again be uttered in this hallowed place of worship.
For he who rejects TGO and does not receive His sayings has one who judges him; the word TGO spoke is what will judge him at the last day.
Take care, brethren, that there not be in any one of you an evil, unbelieving heart that falls away from the living God, TGO, and turns to the false nerdling.

You know, if Liesel Jones can get up in front of the whole country... or half the country and the media... accuse her of being fat... if she can front the media after that... and she can... she can front the media, can front... us, back here, if she can do that.... James Magnussen can do that. You know, 'cause we... we as taxpayers have put him over there (..) He's sad, we're all sad, don't just walk away.(...) Oh, so bloody what! (...) ME? I'VE SOOKED UP?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There are some words floating around (Triple M Sat Rub mostly) that TGO has requested that from now on, his glorious title, Chief Football Writer, now be in an appropriately respecful font size.

Does this mean our affectionate title, TGO, be also an appropriately grand font size?

I do like the mental image of TGO, sidling up to the editor, copy of the days missive grasped in his paw.

A grimace on his visage, he thrusts the offending text at the Editor. 'Build me a font size, build me a title font size worthy of me'

I thought He was just speaking about the sermon He was writing about Edward the (non) Confessor?
He was. But he explained how he wrote it last week but then had to think about what he was really trying to say and if he wanted to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back