theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Blakely and Hughes have improved their kicking skills dramatically this season. Blakely has improved his kicking to the point I would say he is a very classy user of the football. His pace out of congestion is also pretty exceptional. Says something very impressive about his work ethic considering his pace and skills were considered weaknesses at the time of his drafting. The drafting of Blakely and Darcy is our recruiting teams best work since Fyfe by a long way. Really hope next draft our recruiting team (at the time of calling out a draft selection) gives each other a high five and looks super excited about a player most recruiters think should go much later in the draft. Even more excited if that player plays a key forward role and is considered super explosive for a player a bit overweight.
I agree fully. The other impressive outcome from the recruiters is our Rookie List. Some very nice options developing.

rtTXsr1.png

om9LMoM.png

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cox and Ryan both playing - interesting. Good to see Blair Bell back, and Naughton and Cramer both named on field this week.

B Naughton ~ Dawson ~ Bray

HB TBennell ~ Hancock ~ Ryan

C DPearce ~ O'Brien ~ Ibbotson

HF HBennell ~ Bell ~ Lawler

F Ugle ~ Cox ~ Cramer

R Griffin ~ Grey ~ Walsh

I/C Tassone, Matthews, Wrigley, Thorne, Strnadica, Piggott, Morris

* plus probably two of Collins, Taberner, Sutcliffe

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
Cox and Ryan both playing - interesting. Good to see Blair Bell back, and Naughton and Cramer both named on field this week.

F Ugle ~ Cox ~ Cramer

R Griffin ~ Grey ~ Walsh

Still the best thread , relax and enjoy .

DaveLister

Premiership Player
Feb 17, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle

F Ugle ~ Cox ~ Cramer

R Griffin ~ Grey ~ Walsh

I'm happy with that, greatly increases the likelihood of them being selected at AFL level next week

M_rash

Club Legend
Jan 20, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
Well people, we finally get a Saturday night home AFL game!!! But now we can't go to Peel to watch Bennell and (mostly) Taberner strut their stuff without missing the start of the Domain action.

Do not fear. 7mate are showing the WAFL! Rejoice and make slightly better informed opinions about some of our stars WAFL form. Not the same as being there, but better than nothing.

0:44

Apr 16, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
What is Subi's backline like? Do they have capable kpd's?

Tabs, Cox, Bennell, Ugle, Bell should really be able to stretch any WAFL level backline.

Sutty, Grey, DPearce in the midfield isn't the greatest but should be able to compete.

Naughton, Collins and Dawson in the backline should control the air. Ryan for the rebound.

Should be a cracker.

Back