List Mgmt. 2017 Trade & FA Targets Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually have a reasonable list and aren't that far off. I don't mind what they are doing down there, if they got those two while a couple of older guys are still there like Higgins they would be back in finals mode. They are probably a bit like us with lots of soldiers but no guns to carry them.

Kelly's Manager : We've had this offer from the Kangaroo's
Kelly : Reads piece of paper and whistles, "Its a good offer."
Kelly and Manager : Look at each other and laugh as they say the same thing at the same time "Lol Norf"

Lance upper cut just destroyed that kelly and dustin article in the D&T board

He averaged out the numbers and norths offer is worse than Richmond's!!!!!

He is right.
Kelly 9 years
Martin 6 years

Equals 15 years, and the article says the deals are worth in "excess" of 15 mill.

That works out to be 1 mill each.

Norths for sure

ROTF

#lolnorf

He is right.
Kelly 9 years
Martin 6 years

Equals 15 years, and the article says the deals are worth in "excess" of 15 mill.

That works out to be 1 mill each.

Norths for sure

ROTF

#lolnorf
Doesn't Martin have a 1.2m offer p.a. offer on the table from Richmond?

Lol norf

Rofl at my Hawks supporter mate calling me last night that he has it on good authority that Josh Kelly will be at Hawthorn next year in exchange for..... wait for it......
Paul Puopolo & a future 3rd rounder
If that would do it we could easily beat that with Dean Poopolo and a future 2nd rounder and keep all our firsts

I been hearing this the entire season. There's not a single evidence tho. I will only believe when Kelly or the club say it themselves.
True, but Brian has definitely not been saying it at all this year. He has obviously said all year that we are interested but that no one knows what will happen. Suddenly he has said it as if it is a fact.

True, but Brian has definitely not been saying it at all this year. He has obviously said all year that we are interested but that no one knows what will happen. Suddenly he has said it as if it is a fact.
Hopefully he's right. But let's not jump on board just yet. Give it bit of time and see how it goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear Brian is working closely with the Saints as a consultant to help fit Kelly and Martin in under the Salary Cap :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I hear Brian is working closely with the Saints as a consultant to help fit Kelly and Martin in under the Salary Cap :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
I heard we getting Buddy on 20 MIL 18 years contract? Can you confirm?

Bang. Kelly to Saints according to Brian Waldron (who I rate for mail)
There once was a man named Ned Kelly,

Who journeyed far, but ended up at Glenrowan,

Now there’s a man named Josh Kelly,

Who has also journeyed far, but will end with Ben & Rowan.

LONG%20Ben.png
MARSHALL%20Rowan.png

Bang. Kelly to Saints according to Brian Waldron (who I rate for mail)
I was listening as well, he sounded very matter of fact didn't he

Is jelly still looking like a possibilty?

With all the talk lately, about Nick Riewoldt hindering the development of our forward line, I'd be considering sending the great man to GWS. It looks like a win win win if kelly decides he wants to leave.

We could offer the hawks first pick and the greatest saint of all time, in the twilight of his career. In return we would ask for the classiest young mid in the league and absolute gun Josh Kelly.

We all know Riewoldt is desperate to play finals. Going to GWS would not only tick that box but give him a very very good chance at winning a flag.

It works on multiple levels for the saints. They get exactly what they need in Jelly, while removing the discussion and possible problem of nick hindering our future and young forwards.

For the giants....I'm not sure anyone would be after nick at the moment but i do personally think that putting him in the team come finals time could provide a lot. He would not hold back for anything and we all know very well what he is still capable of when he puts it on the line.

I guess the hawks have laid a blueprint for this sort of trading out of aging champs. It looked to have backfired terribly early days but right now i think it is starting to look like it was the right move long term.

I love roo and this will probably never happen but i think it would make some sense. For saints more so than the giants haha but oh well * em

Waldron has been hinting since around the time Moorabbin Ghost came out all corks popping. He's pretty much said he's coming, like "if he leaves it will be to go to St Kilda."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back