List Mgmt. 2017 Contract Status (Seppo's Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

4 year is pretty long for a player who is not yet a certainty for best 22. Option for a third would probably be ok to keep them...
I agree, 2 year deal with a third year at +25% pay if they have played 32 games in that period.

excellent if we can get Tucker and Langdon all signed up before the silly season.
Until Fremantle FC website announced it , it is still noise from media. Tucker is the one I want to see signed as soon as possible . An early second rd pick with lots of AFL games.

Until Fremantle FC website announced it , it is still noise from media. Tucker is the one I want to see signed as soon as possible . An early second rd pick with lots of AFL games.
And a massive unrewarded work rate.

When we dominate in the middle he racks it up and kicks a few goals but he works that hard every game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only played 60 percent time on the weekend. I wonder if he is burnt out.
I'm not sure, I wonder if it's just how the club manage the younger midfielders. For instance Blakely's time on ground jumped massively between his 2nd and 3rd season. From 62% TOG to 79% TOG. 17% is a big jump, did his fitness really increase that much or do the club release the shackles somewhat? I don't recall Blakely ever looking completely spent last year, I think they managed his time so he could go harder for shorter bursts.

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-25_16-30-17.png
    upload_2017-7-25_16-30-17.png
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
The likes on Hammer's comment:

6d16e589301d94481d18733804358857.jpg

On MIX using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hello beautiful bigfooty posters! What a wonderful morning amirite! Just wanted to let everyone know that it's a very special day today. It is our fearless, much loved general of defence, and my buddy, Sir Lee Spurr's 30th birthday!!! Universally admired and famed for his skills - let's hope he gets a contract extension to help celebrate this joyous occasion :cool:

#fyfe4life
#spurr4ever

Remove this Banner Ad

Back