Autopsy Swans vs Hawks (R19, 2017)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah but this always happens against the Hawfs. I said pregame that something (or in this case almost everything) goes wrong against them. Whether it be pregame or during the game. Whether it be self inflicted or something out of control it just happens. I mean like what the hell?
Gill with the hawks board in the crowd says it all, Truman show

Well I am amazed that people in the media are finally waking up to what we've been witnessing v Hawfs ever since 2012.

Delist Buddy too on tonight's game

Yeah buddy hasn't played 200 other great games of course

He still did more than foote too so don't go down that line to defend him it's just stupid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or they're thinking...'I could do with the well paid week off, it'll really freshen me up for the run home to the finals where I'm determined to show the coaches that I can play AFL football'!
Everyone could tell Naismith needs a break for last couple of weeks....would have been good to play AA and sinclair today.

That's such a bad look. I was fuming when I was saw that. Especially with this league's history with our club.
Reemed, hard. Stevic. Heeneys free for dangerous tackle says it all. Roughy against Hanners is good hard footy though.

Everyone could tell Naismith needs a break for last couple of weeks....would have been good to play AA and sinclair today.

If horse dropped Naismith for a rest this week and moved Sinclair to the ruck or AA People would of moaned their **** off

Was potentially last game against Hawks with Hodge..phew!
2018 Swans v poo & pee games looking good...he's our hoodoo.
M
Their kids went ok

Plus bring the injured players in

Lloyd and Rohan out hurt given travelling emergencies were Robinson and Foote had us behind the ball.

Both teams had periods of the game when the game was on their terms. Hawks just that little bit longer.

Defence was strong again but our forward 50 entries were poor.

Hate losing on a Friday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back