In Daryl Morey we trust - Houston Rockets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I doubt Les would sell to anyone looking to move the team anyway. Houston, i think, is the fourth largest city in the US so no way the NBA abandons that market.

Stable ownership with a willingness to spend to succeed is my hope.

I doubt Les would sell to anyone looking to move the team anyway. Houston, i think, is the fourth largest city in the US so no way the NBA abandons that market.

Stable ownership with a willingness to spend to succeed is my hope.
yep their 4th but about to pass by chicargo and move into no.3 and was the 7th most profitable team last year, i said that more for seattle guys TBH.

yeah i hope Les does the right thing because its obvious he cares, I'm more scared for some lunatic GM who pushes morey out the door because he wants to much control

I can't see a move making sense. Even if the rockets are the third team in the city I still think it's a bigger financial draw than anywhere you could move it to, except maybe Vegas. Also with the taxes and lifestyle you can get decent free agents in Houston, might struggle to Seattle.

Les was a great owner so hopefully get another good one. First things they should do is a change of unis and ticketing.

I can't see a move making sense. Even if the rockets are the third team in the city I still think it's a bigger financial draw than anywhere you could move it to, except maybe Vegas. Also with the taxes and lifestyle you can get decent free agents in Houston, might struggle to Seattle.

Les was a great owner so hopefully get another good one. First things they should do is a change of unis and ticketing.
the odds of it are extremely slim but theirs also a whole of white rich guys who want a team in seattle so its worth noting IMO.

just on my Man MA

Ma with a net worth is like 85 billion and friends with YAO who would have to sell his CBA team the shanghai sharks or else theirs a conflict of interest, also to note about MA he just invested 100mill in a chinese rugby team that isn't even a proper sport yet in china haha

Jesus should have got him down to Port.

Agree with Gak Attack. New unis. Bring back the yellow and red unis.

I like the new black ones. Could keep those.

Jesus should have got him down to Port.

Agree with Gak Attack. New unis. Bring back the yellow and red unis.
with nike onboard instead of adidas i just hope they fix the issue with the no.s and text being different font, its the weirdest thing ever.

also nike jerseys might already be leaked
Screen Shot 2017-07-19 at 9.31.10 PM.png

Still seems we are the most likely for Melo. If it's just Anderson and filler I'm fine but if we have to include Ariza or EG I'd rather keep what we have.

I think we have probably the best full rotation in the league, obviously not as stacked at the top as GSW.

Still seems we are the most likely for Melo. If it's just Anderson and filler I'm fine but if we have to include Ariza or EG I'd rather keep what we have.

I think we have probably the best full rotation in the league, obviously not as stacked at the top as GSW.
the odds last i checked were
houston 1.70
NY 2.5
clev 8
Portland 14
any other 12

Haha probably won't come till the season has started, i think. We won't want to give up too much and NY won't want to take unders. It's a matter of who gonna need the trade the most come deadline that's gonna determine things imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah. In the end keeping our depth was more important. Hopefully if Paul and Harden gel and one less year on Rynos contract, we might be able to find a team to take on his contract in a trade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back