Recommitted Josh Kelly [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for reiterating the point! Like I said, you read a journalists take on the situation a spew it out as fact.
Do you honestly believe that Jake Niall is across the contract payment structure of one or both of RFC or GWS....?

How cute!
I think your over reacting.
Why would it be something to lie about? Its not a big deal....?

I think your over reacting.
Why would it be something to lie about? Its not a big deal....?

You clearly miss the point! Base your arguments on facts and not hearsay/innuendo.
Just accept the fact that you do not know personally that RFC are paying $500k of Deledio's current contract, equally you don't know if he is even getting paid $500k per year or if he wipes his arse with his left or right hand for that matter...

No - they have gone backward this year and with Roo and joey going they look stuck in no mans land. Things can change very quickly - 5 years anything can happen.
Not sure we've gone backwards at all. We've had a much harder draw, yet may still win the same amount of games and our percentage is better.

The gap between our best and worst is still far too great, but our biggest losses this year weren't as big and we've been far more competitive interstate, going from losing all games there last year to beating Hawthorn by 75 in Tassie (where they'd won 19 in a row), Freo in Perth and pretty much only losing to West Coast in Perth and Port in Adelaide due to our very poor conversion when we were on top in those games.

So we're probably on a similar level to where we were last year, despite significant drop-off's in output/performance from 7 of the top 11 in last year's B&F (1:Steven, 3:Riewoldt, 4: Montagna, 7:Weller, 8: Hickey, equal-10: Armitage and Dempster).

Which suggests that we're in a transition phase from the older group to the younger group, with all 7 of those mentioned above who have had significantly worse years this season being over 25yo.

Sam McClure is one of the better trolls going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't pretend like you all wouldn't be parading his word as gospel through BF if he said he was North bound.

Other North posters might, I'm not.

Kelly is coming to North. I don't need McClure to tell me that.

Let's be honest you have no idea at all, none of us really do.

You're wrong there, some decent sources at the club on this one.

Dusty I have no idea about and doubt he'll leave, but Josh is coming.

Common sense is my source no one would be stupid enough to cool there interest in a player like him.

Only team to have reportedly submitted an offer we all will know if he resigns or at the end of the year when he nominates.

Do you really think North is the only team to have submitted offers?

They're just the only team stupid enough to go straight to the media and leak it. It reeks of desperation so much even Jelly can smell it through the endless wafts of lamb souvas throughout Western Sydney.

You'd better hope he signs, otherwise you guys are going to look like first rate clowns.

Do you really think North is the only team to have submitted offers?

They're just the only team stupid enough to go straight to the media and leak it. It reeks of desperation so much even Jelly can smell it through the endless wafts of lamb souvas throughout Western Sydney.

You'd better hope he signs, otherwise you guys are going to look like first rate clowns.

We didn't leak it.

His manager who - you may need to take your shoes and socks off here as big number counting is coming - gets a "percentage" leaked the offer in an effort to drive up Josh's value, and thus his payment.

Actually, we won't go into the financial details as I realise your keeper will not have had time yet to untie your shoelaces for you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back