Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Friday, August 4
Geelong v Sydney (SS) (N)

Saturday, August 5
Greater Western Sydney v Melbourne (MO)
Essendon v Carlton (MCG)
Brisbane Lions v Western Bulldogs (G) (T)
North Melbourne v Collingwood (ES) (N)
Fremantle v Gold Coast (DS) (N)

Sunday, August 6
St Kilda v West Coast (ES)
Richmond v Hawthorn (MCG)
Adelaide v Port Adelaide (AO) (T)

Carlton and Port should be in clash but won't.
North-Collingwood matchup will be interesting. Pies all-black and North all-white worked well. I *think* all-royal vs all-black will work too. Definitely better than the old white-with-black-shorts vs white-with-white-shorts, whichever way they go about it!

I reckon there's a pretty solid chance that the Pies will go black with white shorts. I don't tip but this is probably the hardest match-up to guess all year in terms of what the Pies will wear. I wonder if Eddie has even realised that North have changed their jumper

What became of that North Clash Jumper the Pies had with two stripes?
Ahhhh the suspenders jumper!
Back then it all came about because of the hoo-ha about clashes and the irony is there's more likelihood of a clash now than there was back then. It actually wouldn't be a bad idea for this game.

I'd like to see the old "swooping magpie" jumper make a return, but with the stripes on the chest and a solid black body. Retain the three stripes and the magpie gives them a stopping point. Would also be good against Geelong.
Picture1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are wearing a new Alannah Madeline jumper this week

I can't post it as I'm on mobile, but it's on the Tigers Insta if someone can link it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back