MasonWood32

Rookie
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
We'll see.

Every week that passes seems less and less likely. Daniher putting waaaaaaay more runs on the board.
Hogan has had a horror year he's dad passed an he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. So u can't rate him on that played 8 games this year only. Kicked 100 goals in 50 games similar stats to darcy I know but long run for hogan will be a force to recon with.

Hogan has had a horror year he's dad passed an he was diagnosed with testicular cancer. So u can't rate him on that played 8 games this year only. Kicked 100 goals in 50 games similar stats to darcy I know but long run for hogan will be a force to recon with.

And Daniher should be compared unfavourably because of that why?

Daniher has played better football than Hogan ever has.

Will that change? Possible, seriously doubt it though.

Nothing but a 'hope' Hogan will be better.

MasonWood32

Rookie
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
And Daniher should be compared unfavourably because of that why?

Daniher has played better football than Hogan ever has.

Will that change? Possible, seriously doubt it though.

Nothing but a 'hope' Hogan will be better.
I was comparing it on your quote he's going passed him week by week.. when he's barely played in 2017 and had some unfortunate life changes. Which if you think takes no affect on someone's game then you've got your Essendon cap on and can't see any thing else.

Exactly my point if Daniher can be there one year younger then so can brown.

Daniher was 22 when the thread was created, Brown was 24.

Daniher is 1 year 3 months older than brown.

Flat out wrong, Daniher is younger than Brown.

Didn't make the thread champ just giving a pretty obvious explanation, there has to be a cut off somewhere and there is no way you can spin 24 as young.

MasonWood32

Rookie
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
Yeh
Check your facts.
yeh it's one year 8 months I had a quick look whilst I was working and thought it was 1.3yrs, I understand a cut off has to be made for the thread but 1 or 2 years is nothing in difference career end.

Ie: Lockett finished at 36 and dunstall 34.. who was the better?

That was my whole point on it nothing to do with age.. they're all forwards that will go be competing in Coleman medals over the next 5+ years you'd think

That was my whole point on it nothing to do with age..

It has everything to do with age when that is what the question revolves around. You're not a young player at 24, so he got left off.

MasonWood32

Rookie
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
It has everything to do with age when that is what the question revolves around. You're not a young player at 24, so he got left off.
You really need to read the first part of my comment and not react to the last part. I clearly said there has to be a cut off. This comment was about the overall achievements on all players including ben brown. In case you misunderstood that too.

We'll see.

Every week that passes seems less and less likely. Daniher putting waaaaaaay more runs on the board.
Because Hogan is out injured. Shock horror

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Because Hogan is out injured. Shock horror

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No, because Daniher is a superior player.

Could not care less if you want to cling to nothing but hope, doesn't stress me in the slightest - we have the most valuable player in the game at Essendon, a far, FAR better player than Hogan.

Pannalstaroz

Norm Smith Medallist
May 4, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Could not care less if you want to cling to nothing but hope, doesn't stress me in the slightest - we have the most valuable player in the game at Essendon, a far, FAR better player than Hogan.
Should I back him to win the award now, or wait? Can't wait to see the most valuable player win the most valuable player award.

MasonWood32

Rookie
Aug 2, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
D

hang on you're saying darcy is the most valuable player in the game? That's what u just said yeh?

JayJ20

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
So valuable he can have 10 shots on goal, kick more than half, and his team still loses by 5 goals.
That's because our midfield were completely and utterly defensively inept last week. Still 6 points in it with 4 minutes to go though, despite our midfield copping a beating. That's Daniher's value

Back