Kate Sheahan

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing that the media just let this slide. Her husband is a convincted sex offender and nothing gets mentioned. Just shows what a boys club the media is
sex offender is generous.
he's worse than a sex offender, he's a paedophile, a rock spider.
there is not much lower form of human life than that

i had no idea about this so decided to do a nit of research.
what a fuxking disgusting piece of s**t the husband is, and for her to stand by him is despicable.
ffs, this family is ****** up and there's no doubt nepotism plays a huge part in sheahan's kids getting media opportunities.
thank **** she's no longer clogging up the list at collingwood

Second this and just did the google detective thing, the whole situation is completely ****ed. There's an Australian article from 2012 that says he got 6 years which must nearly be up but then she has a kid that is 6 years old. Articles from when she did her knee this year state she is married yet her wiki has nothing about it, seems they got married in March 2011, there is reports of their wedding yet there is not a single photo of them together anywhere. Definite cover-up attempts but she hasn't ditched the dog, unbelievable.

Sam McClure gives him a run for his money.

Or should that be sam mclueless

An imbecile of the highest order. His exaggerated pronunciation of the common English Language and his contorted facial expressions makes me ill every time I have the displeasure of witnessing his nerdy clean cut head.

Very ordinary media talent. Cannot properly articulate her thoughts and perspectives, and then usually laughs it off and moves onto the next topic without adding any value to the existing topic.

Frank Leach has some very good media guests during the week but she is comfortably the worst of the bunch. Sharp contrast to his other regular female guest Lisa Alexander, who is a complete natural in the media - whilst she comes from a place of great knowledge of the requirements of high performance, she is informative without shoving this knowledge down your throat.

Second this and just did the google detective thing, the whole situation is completely ******. There's an Australian article from 2012 that says he got 6 years which must nearly be up but then she has a kid that is 6 years old. Articles from when she did her knee this year state she is married yet her wiki has nothing about it, seems they got married in March 2011, there is reports of their wedding yet there is not a single photo of them together anywhere. Definite cover-up attempts but she hasn't ditched the dog, unbelievable.

On one hand, she isn't the criminal here....... on the other / how the * do you marry a convicted pedophile. There are some crimes that are unforgivable and this is the top of that list.

Second this and just did the google detective thing, the whole situation is completely ******. There's an Australian article from 2012 that says he got 6 years which must nearly be up but then she has a kid that is 6 years old. Articles from when she did her knee this year state she is married yet her wiki has nothing about it, seems they got married in March 2011, there is reports of their wedding yet there is not a single photo of them together anywhere. Definite cover-up attempts but she hasn't ditched the dog, unbelievable.
https://www.google.com.vn/amp/s/amp...l/news-story/f56f937c702ada91f084bb5416d9c52f

Judge Rozenes jailed Fitzpatrick for a minimum three and a half years, saying his offending was prolonged and relentless.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...n/news-story/ef64a4ae4fbc8b675e4ab9541b0a88f4

Sheahan lives in Middle Park with Australian tennis players and vocal Carlton fans Daria Gavrilova and Luke Saville.

He got 3.5 minimum so is probably out hanging around primary schools now. By the second report she is living with 2 tennis players so she may have ditched his arse.

Very ordinary media talent. Cannot properly articulate her thoughts and perspectives, and then usually laughs it off and moves onto the next topic without adding any value to the existing topic.

Frank Leach has some very good media guests during the week but she is comfortably the worst of the bunch. Sharp contrast to his other regular female guest Lisa Alexander, who is a complete natural in the media - whilst she comes from a place of great knowledge of the requirements of high performance, she is informative without shoving this knowledge down your throat.

Was Tony Sheahan doing his weekend shifts on SEN before this year? If not we know what the condition of Mike Sheahans contract was...

Can we get a AFL female media commentator who isn't the daughter of another media performer?

Sam Lane, Mathoulse now Sheehan.

It's almost as bad as listening to Seb Costello

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can we get a AFL female media commentator who isn't the daughter of another media performer?

There's plenty I know in VFLW circles - both those who played and didn't play AFLW - that would do a far better job.

Sadly, they don't hire on talent/ability at SEN and Fox - just who knows who... or who your Dad was/is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From tennis coach to an expert AFL commentator after 12 seconds of football career that is the equivalent of D4 amateurs....

Bloody ridiculous and frankly a ******* insult to all the female journo's out there.

From tennis coach to an expert AFL commentator after 12 seconds of football career that is the equivalent of D4 amateurs....

Bloody ridiculous and frankly a ******* insult to all the female journo's out there.

And never got a possession. Her husband got more touches in the kids changing rooms in that time

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Seb is now the London / Europe reporter for Nine.
Nice gig.

No question he got his opportunities because of his dad's background, but to be fair to Seb, he does a good job. Not that reading an auto cue is the toughest gig ever.
But at least he's competent, unlike a few others who have got their gig from family connections, eg McClure from his dad, Geoff McClure

My first encounter with her was during a Fremantle - Collingwood AFLW match, where she'd been installed as a commentator after her own career had ended in 12 seconds. Her commentary consisted of banging on endlessly about every aspect of the Collingwood team, including tales from the locker room, and gushing whenever a Collingwood player had the ball come to them. Fremantle she barely acknowledged, saying at one point, "the ball went over the head of the Docker". Names? Who has time for that? "Oh, but let me tell you a (not) funny story about my good friend at Collingwood......"

Mate she supports a bloke who is a pedo

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Where the * did I say I support rock spiders, you ever post anything close to imply otherwise I will track your arse down, no bullshit threat, ******* promise. MY take on what I was reading seemed to be open season on everyone associated, hadn't heard or knew anything about the pedo s**t . To me it read like a gossip column hence my post. Feel free to track me down and we'll go from there.

Where the **** did I say I support rock spiders, you ever post anything close to imply otherwise I will track your arse down, no bullshit threat, ******* promise. MY take on what I was reading seemed to be open season on everyone associated, hadn't heard or knew anything about the pedo s**t . To me it read like a gossip column hence my post. Feel free to track me down and we'll go from there.

Once you sober up bud, you should go back and re-read this thread. And when you do, and you realise that you are in the wrong - I think you should give Goal Sneak and apology. Btw, try lay off the p*ss a bit. You are starting to jump and shadows, and it is embarrassing for you.

Where the **** did I say I support rock spiders, you ever post anything close to imply otherwise I will track your arse down, no bullshit threat, ******* promise. MY take on what I was reading seemed to be open season on everyone associated, hadn't heard or knew anything about the pedo s**t . To me it read like a gossip column hence my post. Feel free to track me down and we'll go from there.
Gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back