Sam Maclueless *Extreme Flog Warning*

Remove this Banner Ad

Just the latest in a long line of muckrakers who create b******* and don't take responsibility when they're proven wrong.
Not only that we don't want randoms who have never played the game at highest level on these footy shows.

Understand the Whatelys of the world but not some s**t kicker panelist from talking footy

Not only that we don't want randoms who have never played the game at highest level on these footy shows.

Understand the Whatelys of the world but not some s**t kicker panelist from talking footy
Yeah i don't mind having moderator types on panal shows, i quite like Whatley, but not someone who thinks he's played 300 games and knows more about football than 300 game legends, i'm sure he actually thinks he's the star of the show.

I reckon Carey wants to smash him.

Yeah i don't mind having moderator types on panal shows, i quite like Whatley, but not someone who thinks he's played 300 games and knows more about football than 300 game legends, i'm sure he actually thinks he's the star of the show.

I reckon Carey wants to smash him.

Just a professional s*** stirrer who Carey needs to put in his place.

To think he knows more than one of the best players ever to play the game is a joke.

No wonder SEN's ratings are garbage.

Last edited:
Look I hate Sam McClure as much as the next bloke, but to suggest that he's s**t because he hasn't played 300 games is clueless. Do you think Barry Hall is a better commentator than Anthony Hudson? Sam McClure sucks because he's a flog that puts his own profile ahead of properly breaking football news

Look I hate Sam McClure as much as the next bloke, but to suggest that he's s**t because he hasn't played 300 games is clueless. Do you think Barry Hall is a better commentator than Anthony Hudson? Sam McClure sucks because he's a flog that puts his own profile ahead of properly breaking football news

You're right, but he's not an expert. Carey is an expert. Carey does the analysis, McClure does the fake news. Each one needs to stick to their own lane.

Hudson doesn't carry on like he's an expert though, this flog should be there to ask questions and only ask questions, no one gives a flying * about his opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hudson doesn't carry on like he's an expert though, this flog should be there to ask questions and only ask questions, no one gives a flying **** about his opinion.

Right there you have summed up the problem with so many of today's journos.

These journos want to be the story, but they're not. The good journos ask very few questions and let those with the interesting stories (i.e players, coaches or just the general public) be the story. See the great Martin Flanagan for example.

Very punchable face

3727.png

View attachment 400727

Flog.

Is so far up Dangers arse it's painful to watch. He is horrendous on twitter.
He pretty far up his own arse too, his old man most have some powerful friends.

What i don't get is Darcy's pretty good at moderating the discussion (one thing he is actually capable of) so why is this Flog even on the show? Can't be for his expertise, can't be for his experience, certainly not his personality or looks, so WTF is he doing there C7?

Last edited:
he's not *that* bad, but i could without him looking so smug all the time
Right there you have summed up the problem with so many of today's journos.

These journos want to be the story, but they're not. The good journos ask very few questions and let those with the interesting stories (i.e players, coaches or just the general public) be the story. See the great Martin Flanagan for example.

the good journos don't ask questions? i really don't get what you think journalists do if they don't ask questions. and how do you know how many questions Martin Flanagan asks?

he's not *that* bad, but i could without him looking so smug all the time

the good journos don't ask questions? i really don't get what you think journalists do if they don't ask questions. and how do you know how many questions Martin Flanagan asks?

I'll clarify what I meant by saying the good journos don't make it all about them. They don't interrupt, they ask questions sparingly and they let the subject talk, because that's who people want to hear from.

Martin Flanagan made his subjects the most important part of the story. Today, far too many journos are all about me, me and me.

I can't believe he's on Talking Footy for the whole 90 mins. He should present his news/gossip then far'k off back to his phone to block people on Twitter who send him feedback like this.
I bet there's smoke coming out of his ears because he can ban us all
He would read BF as well IMO, probably has an account.

Really hates being told that the only reason his sorry arse has a gig is because his old man was in the game :p
Who is his old man?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back