List Mgmt. 2017 Contract Status (Seppo's Thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully everyone does not panic about the news, there will be plenty leaving at the end of the year such as Dawson, Yarren (already gone), Griff, Balic (sad face) and potentially Ibbo, Suban, Clarke, Uber, DeLuca and Collins depending on how deep they wish to cut.

The follow year we now already have Sandi, Ballas, Johnson, Spurr and Mundy as likely exits.

Don't have to get rid of everyone at once.

Last edited:
Hopefully everyone does not panic about the news, there will be plenty leaving at the end of the year such as Dawson, Yarren (already gone), Griff, Balic (sad face) and potentially Ibbo, Suban, Clarke, Uber, DeLuca and Collins depending on how deep they wish to cut.

The follow year we now already have Sandi, Ballas, Johnson, Spurr and Mundy as likely exits.

Don't have to get rid of everyone at once.
I think this is mostly expected. Next year will be the big year I think. Personally think it will be only Mundy (if anyone) that survives out of the older players.

I've bagged the hell out of Crozier but the positive is he is still young so plenty of timer him to turn it around.

You tend to back in those with good skills a little longer and I am sure that is why he will continue on. A beautiful kick when confident (obviously not talking goal kicking this year) and applied good forward line pressure. Still think the backline might beckon him but always good to be versatile.

You tend to back in those with good skills a little longer and I am sure that is why he will continue on. A beautiful kick when confident (obviously not talking goal kicking this year) and applied good forward line pressure. Still think the backline might beckon him but always good to be versatile.
I was 100% Croz should play in the backline at the start of the year. Now I am not so sure. I think he might come goods once the forward line itself improves (small forwards usually look rubbish in rubbish forward lines) and he gets through his kicking problems.

Either way, I am stoked if he signs on.

Hopefully there is some Vic club or GC willing to give up second rd pick for croz. If not keep him as depth.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GC are weak oppositions . If crozier can perform against Sydney and Richmond then you can keep him whatever you want. 12 disposal vs GC ,people here said he had a good game. Just compared 5 pre season croz with thr likes of Essendon tippa, fantasia . Richmond Rioli , Sydney papley and i can said croz output is pretty average in term of result .

Last edited:
GC are weak oppositions . If crozier can perform against Sydney and Richmond then you can keep him whatever you want. 12 disposal vs GC ,people here said he had a good game. Just compared 5 pre season croz with thr likes of Essendon tippa, fantasia . Richmond Rioli , Sydney papley and i can said croz output is pretty average in term of result .
If you think disposals tells you all you need to know about what Croz is doing, then I think we have nothing to discuss.

If you think disposals tells you all you need to know about what Croz is doing, then I think we have nothing to discuss.
Opposition team , speed , pressure , goal and number of AFL game experience all take into account . I still remember everybody said the same thing about croz ( how good he is ) when freo win against bulldog and Melbourne. Those are the sample of croz short burst .

Croz cannot compare to tucker(inconsistent) as he had more than 5 pre season with freo to recitified it.

Last edited:
Opposition team , speed , pressure , goal and number of AFL game experience all take into account . I still remember everybody said the same thing about croz ( how good he is ) when freo win against bulldog and Melbourne. Those are the sample of croz short burst .

Croz cannot compare to tucker as he had more than 5 pre season with freo where consistency should not be an issue .
Let's just disagree meima.

There's plenty more deadwood to go before a young guy that shows a bit, but just not consistently enough. Lets get rid of the has-beens and never-weres' first.

Agree. Not only that, but as far as this thread goes, I want less on the dead wood going out and some news on the young saplings that we need to get signed up. Come on Freo, sign these young players already.

Surely it's time for another re-signing Dockers?! And no, I don't mean news of a one year contract extension for Johnson or Ballas.

Darcy Tucker, Ed Langdon, Hayden Crozier... time to get it done. Surprise everyone and re-sign Balic whilst at it please. And perhaps some extra years for Ryan and Cox just for the vibes.

There's plenty more deadwood to go before a young guy that shows a bit, but just not consistently enough. Lets get rid of the has-beens and never-weres' first.
Spot on. As disappointing Croz has been (I really thought he was about to take a big step this year), there's about 12 on the list you'd have between him and the broom.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back