Video Highlights The Melbourne Replay Archive

Remove this Banner Ad

Wish Telstra included post-game interviews...
A youtube channel called "MelbourneDemonsFooty" sometimes puts up the interviews off the telecast

The club also does their own interviews and put them on the website and on their youtube channel "MelbourneTV" although they aren't very reliable on youtube

Love your work and it's greatly appreciated up here in the Northern Rivers area of NSW...where we are virtually 3rd world in terms of Internet access.
Trying to view the games I suffer from a slow ADSL connection ... slow buffering , stops and starts etc...
Can I download somehow to a drive and view later?
Perhaps a dumb question, but I'm not very computer smart.
If you prefer to answer me privately ..tell me and I'll advise contact details. OK?

Love your work and it's greatly appreciated up here in the Northern Rivers area of NSW...where we are virtually 3rd world in terms of Internet access.
Trying to view the games I suffer from a slow ADSL connection ... slow buffering , stops and starts etc...
Can I download somehow to a drive and view later?
Perhaps a dumb question, but I'm not very computer smart.
If you prefer to answer me privately ..tell me and I'll advise contact details. OK?
If you right click on the video when it's playing, you have the option to "Save As". You can then save the video to your computer, but do note it'll take time to download if your connection is as bad as you say. (Anything before 2010 can't be saved)

Perhaps download it over night when your asleep. One so it's ready to go in the morning and two this is usually an off peak time so your connection might be a bit faster

If you're still having issues mate send me a PM an we'll try and sort it out :thumbsu:

Decided to add a Documentary Section to the first page. Saw "Demon attack" pop up this morning and figured it's time for a section for that type of stuff

I had some help finding links for 2007, you'll notice a lot more is available now than it was prior. This includes the QB win and wins against Carlton and the Dogs. Daniher's last game as coach is also in full now rather than just youtube highlights

Also the two missing games from 2008 and also available one of which being the win against West Coast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To lessen the pain from this years non-finals appearance, here are all the name-a-game's Ive had for ages, finally ripped to youtube. Enjoy!
1987 VFL Panasonic Cup Final Melbourne Vs Essendon [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1987 Round 7 Melbourne Vs Collingwood [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1987 Elimination Final Melbourne vs North Melbourne [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1987 Semi Final Melbourne Vs Sydney [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1988 Elimination Final Melbourne Vs West Coast [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1988 Semi Final Melbourne Vs Collingwood [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1994 Qualifying Final Carlton vs Melbourne [1st Half][2nd Half]

1994 Semi Final Melbourne vs Footscray [1st Half] [2nd Half]

2000 Round 14 Melbourne vs Collingwood [1st Half] [2nd Half]

2000 Qualifying Final Melbourne vs Carlton [1st Half] [2nd Half]

2000 Premliminary Final Melbourne Vs North Melbourne [1st Half] [2nd Half]

To lessen the pain from this years non-finals appearance, here are all the name-a-game's Ive had for ages, finally ripped to youtube. Enjoy!
1987 VFL Panasonic Cup Final Melbourne Vs Essendon [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1987 Round 7 Melbourne Vs Collingwood [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1987 Elimination Final Melbourne vs North Melbourne [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1987 Semi Final Melbourne Vs Sydney [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1988 Elimination Final Melbourne Vs West Coast [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1988 Semi Final Melbourne Vs Collingwood [1st Half] [2nd Half]

1994 Qualifying Final Carlton vs Melbourne [1st Half][2nd Half]

1994 Semi Final Melbourne vs Footscray [1st Half] [2nd Half]

2000 Round 14 Melbourne vs Collingwood [1st Half] [2nd Half]

2000 Qualifying Final Melbourne vs Carlton [1st Half] [2nd Half]

2000 Premliminary Final Melbourne Vs North Melbourne [1st Half] [2nd Half]
Well done mate! Legendary.

I'll add them to the rest

Well done mate! Legendary.

I'll add them to the rest

Can't thank you enough for doing this throughout the year. I've probably said before that I don't get a chance to get to many games these days - the lady wife thinks that I can use my time a lot more productively than going to see "a bunch of morons play a stupid game" every week. I'm struggling to disagree with that at the moment... Nevertheless, your efforts to bring the games to myself and others interstate, working, or similarly under the thumb, are very much appreciated. Live long and prosper, young Vulcan... err, Sith... okay, just have a good one.

Added a couple more snippets today:
[Robbie] 16 minutes of Robbie Flower wizardy (credit to someone on demonland about 10 years ago for producing this one up)
[1987-1990] [1990-1991] Over 6 hours of random snippets of footage between years 1987 and 1991 in two vids, cobbled off the original Ch7 tapes I believe
Five posts in nine years of membership, and quality footage at that.

Updates

2017 JLT is dead asides from the last quarter of the Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne game on YouTube

AFLW 2017 had half of the links killed, fortunately unlike the mens they are still free to watch on the AFL website and the links have been updated now, asides from Collingwood vs Melbourne which still has it's YouTube link up

Of course DaveTheDemon's stuff has been added to the pre 2002 stuff and is credited

We are still waiting on Round 5 vs Richmond this year!

AFLW 2018 Season PLACEHOLDER
Round 1 - [1ST] [2ND] [3RD] [4TH] - Melbourne vs Greater Western Sydney
Round 2 - [1ST] [2ND] [3RD] [4TH] - Melbourne vs Adelaide
Round 3 - [1ST] [2ND] [3RD] [4TH] - Fremantle vs Melbourne
Round 4 - [1ST] [2ND] [3RD] [4TH] - Melbourne vs Collingwood
Round 5 - [1ST] [2ND] [3RD] [4TH] - Melbourne vs Brisbane
Round 6 - [1ST] [2ND] [3RD] [4TH] - Carlton vs Melbourne
Round 7 - [1ST] [2ND] [3RD] [4TH] - Western Bulldogs vs Melbourne

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back