Play Nice Jobe Watson to retire (no WADA/ASADA debates)

Remove this Banner Ad

donkeypunchd

Club Legend
Nov 26, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
Press conference has been called for the next couple of hours, looks like he's going to call time on his career. Would imagine he'll have a fair few regrets about how things played out during his time with the Bombers

Oh here we go, another Jobe Watson thread. Let's see all the Jobe Watson critics come in here are continue to lay into him even though it'll be his retirement press conference.

I personally feel that whilst the players are responsible to a degree for the supplements saga, the administration is the major culprit. They more than likely hoodwinked the players with regards to the administering of substances, so I feel that they abused the trust of these guys who put lots of trust into them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LanceArmstrong2003Tour.jpg
DRINK!

Many will judge his career through the prism of EFC drug scandal but there is no doubting, he is much loved player of the club and its supporters.

Why do people go into retire threads to bag the player? Noticed the last couple now following suit.
It's Big Footy, it's what's expected.

Talk face to face with any of these posters and they'll tell a very different opinion, faceless anonymity allows for small people to feel big.

Oh here we go, another Jobe Watson thread. Let's see all the Jobe Watson critics come in here are continue to lay into him even though it'll be his retirement press conference.

I personally feel that whilst the players are responsible to a degree for the supplements saga, the administration is the major culprit. They more than likely hoodwinked the players with regards to the administering of substances, so I feel that they abused the trust of these guys who put lots of trust into them.

Yeah pretty much nailed it for mine.

Well done Jobe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back