Positives Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

JRyan23

Premiership Player
Oct 6, 2016
AFL Club
Gold Coast
In dark times like now and all we feel is that things won't turn around, we need to look at positives. Hopefully the mods approve, but I would love this thread to stay, and just talk about the positives. Of our players, our gamestyle, stats, media, you name it. Positives only in this thread, and hopefully the positives will grow as we the Gold Coast Suns grow as a football franchise

First up I would say that I have loved the game from 2MP on the weekend. He looks like a great player for the future. His marking is getting better, and can't wait to see him play these last 3 rounds as our number one KPF

Nice thread move JRyan23....Jack Martin is the one major positive for me....when ON, is just pure silk. Just needs to be ON for 4 quarters. Not sure we've seen it much.

Nice thread move JRyan23....Jack Martin is the one major positive for me....when ON, is just pure silk. Just needs to be ON for 4 quarters. Not sure we've seen it much.
Thanks Krozza, the potential is positive, and his hands and movement for his size is amazing, Still only 23, can't wait to see him grow into a gun

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In dark times like now and all we feel is that things won't turn around, we need to look at positives. Hopefully the mods approve, but I would love this thread to stay, and just talk about the positives. Of our players, our gamestyle, stats, media, you name it. Positives only in this thread, and hopefully the positives will grow as we the Gold Coast Suns grow as a football franchise

I'm sure we can work with this :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back