Science/Environment Anti-vacc Crazies at it again. Post appropriate outrage ITT

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be news to you that there is a world wide shortage of IC Nurses. Guess why?
Mate i work at the hospital i mentioned in my post above. Im giving an insight into whats happening. I watched my ex struggle to get employment as a nurse after graduating here during the outbreak of the pandemic, simply because she was born in Nepal. If you're going to ask a condescending sarcastic question you can cram it.

the book claims to show a link between vaccines and the western world's nut allergy explosion, due to (alleged) nut additives in vaccines.

of course, she's not trained in immunology so hasnt done the clinical research herself, so is allegedly relying on all those amazing references previously mentioned. but with such a wealth of supporting research apparently available, you would think it'd be easier to find a handful of studies that back the book's thesis, or even confirm these peanut adjuvants. nada.

So it's basically a vaccine bashing exercise!

Can you catch Autism from someone who has been vaccinated?
Maybe Pauline Hanson is right and we should isolate and institutionalise Autistic kids to stop them spreading the disease.
My wife teaches at a government primary school. You would not believe how many kids have been diagnosed with some degree of autism. There is a nobel prize waiting for the person who can work out what the cause is.

My wife teaches at a government primary school. You would not believe how many kids have been diagnosed with some degree of autism. There is a nobel prize waiting for the person who can work out what the cause is.
The issue isn't that there isn't something there; it's that psychiatric conditions aren't anywhere near as clear cut.

Is this the one thread on the SRP board everyone agrees with (apart form the crazies)?
I mean, even the Greens couldnt be anti vacc could they?
Is there any political persuasion that is anti vaccs?

Extreme left and extreme right. Vaccinations are lowest in two categories at opposite ends of the spectrum: unwashed hippies and tree-huggers at one end (vaccines are profits for big bad pharma), born-again ultra-religious home-schoolers at the other (it is God's will if my child dies of whooping cough).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why would you ban a movie?
Because it purports to be a documentary but disseminates fictional, dangerous information

doesnt that happen often without them getting banned?
A quick scan of that article indicates that she was banned from Australia because she transgressed against the conditions of her visa, which specified that while in Australia she was not to undertake any work. I may be wrong, but I'm not certain that the film itself was banned at all.

A quick scan of that article indicates that she was banned from Australia because she transgressed against the conditions of her visa, which specified that while in Australia she was not to undertake any work. I may be wrong, but I'm not certain that the film itself was banned at all.

i heard on the news-bite it was banned in australia

but they still played it somewhere in a naughty manner

seems a bit over the top to be banning movies. good way to get the kids interested it the subject

i heard on the news-bite it was banned in australia

but they still played it somewhere in a naughty manner

seems a bit over the top to be banning movies. good way to get the kids interested it the subject
I must admit I have problems with people telling me what I can or can't watch. If this were just an isolated case of misinformation which could lead to adverse public health issues, I think you might have a point. As an ongoing campaign of lies, by a woman whose only qualification is that her child has autism, not so much.

I must admit I have problems with people telling me what I can or can't watch. If this were just an isolated case of misinformation which could lead to adverse public health issues, I think you might have a point. As an ongoing campaign of lies, by a woman whose only qualification is that her child has autism, not so much.

you're talking to someone who thinks nuremberg, hitler, the holocaust etc are manufactured hoaxes.

I'm sure the film isn't banned. The way they were promoting it was probably what got them in trouble.

Can you catch Autism from someone who has been vaccinated?
Maybe Pauline Hanson is right and we should isolate and institutionalise Autistic kids to stop them spreading the disease.
Apparently you can catch stupidity. Pauline is a carrier. Someone should institutionalise her again.:D:D:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back