Certified Legendary Thread Q: Why did Freeman Leave St Kilda? (A: He was delisted)

Should the thread be closed

• Yes

Votes: 14 29.8%
  • No

Votes: 33 70.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jackcass

Cancelled
10k Posts Magpie Service Medal Collingwood - Josh Daicos Player Sponsor 2021 Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies AFLW - Sarah Rowe Player Sponsor 2019
Oct 8, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Collingwood
Why do you think your view is right.
I'll stand by my post.
Because the last time I was wrong I was in the womb and missed predicting my birth date because I didn't understand daylight saving.

Daylight savings doesn't alter the date.

augie

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Let's use SEN being 1116

Any which way:

1+1+1+6= 9

Or 11 + 16 = 27 then 2+7 = 9

Etc
9 is the all powerful number. Take any number above 9, add it's component numbers, subtract the sum of the components from the original then add the component numbers of the result and the answer will eventually be 9.

For example 386
3+8+6=17
386-17=369
3+6+9=18
1+8=9

Or 26587
2+6+5+8+7=28
26587-28=26559
2+6+5+5+9=27
2+7=9

TheSierBear

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
soft spot for Carlton out of pity

Maybe you're rarely wrong. Theres a guy on ebw called santo who has that mantle. He was so rarely wrong on lsd that he was banned. So your giing to have to be sometging else.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Try 11 & 1 & 6 want some more 1377 3&1 &14 927 9&2&7 sorry but 18 is true
Yes 18 pops up all the time meaning 1+8 = 9

The brilliant satirical book Catch 22 was originally going to be called

Catch 18, but there was another Book at the time with 18 in the title so they had to pick something else and 22 sounded funny. So that's what they went with.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Maybe you're rarely wrong. Theres a guy on ebw called santo who has that mantle. He was so rarely wrong on lsd that he was banned. So your giing to have to be sometging else.
I think the real story with Santo doesn't relate to his capacity to be right.
Oh, and Apex may have issue with your spelling.
But just blame spellcheck, I did and totally got away with it.....

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes 18 pops up all the time meaning 1+8 = 9

The brilliant satirical book Catch 22 was originally going to be called

Catch 18, but there was another Book at the time with 18 in the title so they had to pick something else and 22 sounded funny. So that's what they went with.
I love your little tid bids of trivia SV.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yossarian looked at him soberly and tried another approach. "Is Orr crazy?"
"He sure is," Doc Daneeka said.
"Can you ground him?"
"I sure can. But first he has to ask me to. That's part of the rule."
"Then why doesn't he ask you to?"
"Because he's crazy," Doc Daneeka said. "He has to be crazy to keep flying combat missions after all the close calls he's had. Sure, I can ground Orr. But first he has to ask me to."
"That's all he has to do to be grounded?"
"That's all. Let him ask me."
"And then you can ground him?" Yossarian asked.
"No. Then I can't ground him."
"You mean there's a catch?"
"Sure there's a catch," Doc Daneeka replied. "Catch-22. Anyone who wants to get out of combat duty isn't really crazy."
There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.
"That's some catch, that Catch-22," he observed.
"It's the best there is," Doc Daneeka agreed.

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know some of your posts used to really annoy me.
Then the other day I realised you were really enjoying having to fend off posters who are attacking you left right and center.
All of a sudden your posts became enjoyable.
You love this schitt.

TheSierBear

Premiership Player
Jan 25, 2016
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
soft spot for Carlton out of pity

And the real story with Santo is?

You know some of your posts used to really annoy me.
Then the other day I realised you were really enjoying having to fend off posters who are attacking you left right and center.
All of a sudden your posts became enjoyable.
You love this schitt.

I envisage him to be a pig rolling in the mud.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sally Pearson

World Champion 2017

100m Hurdles

:) :thumbsu: :)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Absolute legend.

(I still crack up at that video when she won her first Olympic silver in 2008....."did you see me".....one of my favorite youtube clips)
Was gold.

And she's done it with her will and talent.

I assume having the one partner, now husband, has given her that personal love side, so she's content that way, and then she just focuses on her running.

Great athlete. Cones across great person too.

May 25, 2006
Beach
AFL Club
Collingwood
Was gold.

And she's done it with her will and talent.

I assume having the one partner, now husband, has given her that personal love side, so she's content that way, and then she just focuses on her running.

Great athlete. Cones across great person too.

Shes been "drama free" (hi Jana) ....throughout her career. Apart from injuries. Totally real.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Shes been "drama free" (hi Jana) ....throughout her career. Apart from injuries. Totally real.
Yes, she is just so switched on, and real.

I adore her.

(Jana, certainly drama filled, but two time world champion, only Australian athlete to represent Australia both at the summer AND Winter Olympics. Becoming a doctor. In her ways, for all her dramas she has achieved a lot. But likely held back too somewhat.)

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh, her injuries were big.
Shattered her hand in a fall, hamstrings, back spasms.
But she just focuses, works it out, gets on with it.

Oct 7, 2001
In the Pocket Rocket, lights ablaze!
AFL Club
Collingwood
Sally Pearson

World Champion 2017

100m Hurdles

:) :thumbsu: :)
What an effort.
Wish some of our players had the heart that Sally has.
Never down, never beaten.
And as far as I know she no longer has a coach and is doing her training off her own back.
Stand to be corrected on that, but if true, even more remarkable that her mental application can lift her to this level.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
What an effort.
Wish some of our players had the heart that Sally has.
Never down, never beaten.
And as far as I know she no longer has a coach and is doing her training off her own back.
Stand to be corrected on that, but if true, even more remarkable that her mental application can lift her to this level.
She doing it herself.

Trains till she vomits at times.

She's a champion.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And, well, you wouldn't say no, would you.
See my avatar.

Reserved for wonderful horses and very special people.

And she is definitely one of them (not a wonderful horse; a very special person).

Back