The Eternal Punting Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Can you believe the Saints are paying $2.45??!! WTF! I literally just opened a Sportsbet account and put $100 on the Saints. We have been putrid the last 6 weeks and are $1.57 favourites!! How? Easy money to be had this week I'm afraid..

Crownbet rung me to let me know they've got a special deal for me ($20 in, they'll add $40) and I immediately thought of our game vs the Saints.

Crownbet rung me to let me know they've got a special deal for me ($20 in, they'll add $40) and I immediately thought of our game vs the Saints.
Get on it! The only time I really punt anymore is when the bookies offer a deal like this. If you're half smart about it it's free money

My boss is a saints man and we have a case of Furphys on the game. So my theory is chucking $20 on saints pays for what would usually cost me $50. Or, I just bought a case for $20. Win/win

Not sure why everyone is so worried. St kilda have been ******* poo for the last month

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Huh?? Smashed Richmond who are 3rd, should have beaten Port in Adelaide, and beat another finals contender last week in WCE. Who have we beaten in the last 6 weeks? Uninspiringly beat Carlton, who have literally put a fork in their season and Port who cannot beat a decent team and are flaky away from home. The odds just don't stack up tbh. We all want the Dees to win, but it's crazy to think we are $1.57 favourites here. I would be setting the odds at even money or Saints around $1.70 favourites. So to get them at $2.50 or close to it is absolutely worth putting money on. I'm not a gambler, but even I know an opportunity for easy $$ when I see it..

They flogged Richmond and beat WC. Have been better than us.
Richmond was over a month. West coast cant win in melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can't underrate what the saints did against WC and then over rate what we did against Port. Though you just did
My point is every one here is carrying on like the st kilda are flying over the last minth when in fact they arent.
Their last month is on par, if not worse than ours

My point is every one here is carrying on like the st kilda are flying over the last minth when in fact they arent.

Its more that the odds are a significant deviation from what even the most one eyed Dees fan would expect. I'd be taking Saints at anything over $2. $2.50 is insanity. Might not get up, but its implied odds have us winning over 70% of the time.

That's not true. St Kilda aren't flying, no argument there. But we've been the worse side.

That's not true. St Kilda aren't flying, no argument there. But we've been the worse side.
Not sure about that tbh

We have 2 bad interstate loses to teams that have great records at those grounds.

I reckon we will do the saints comfortably

Not sure about that tbh

We have 2 bad interstate loses to teams that have great records at those grounds.

I reckon we will do the saints comfortably

Hehehe, I'd go hit the Saints board and line up some sig bets.

Hehehe, I'd go hit the Saints board and line up some sig bets.
I use bigfooty through tapatalk on android, doesnt show signatures

Huh?? Smashed Richmond who are 3rd, should have beaten Port in Adelaide, and beat another finals contender last week in WCE. Who have we beaten in the last 6 weeks? Uninspiringly beat Carlton, who have literally put a fork in their season and Port who cannot beat a decent team and are flaky away from home. The odds just don't stack up tbh. We all want the Dees to win, but it's crazy to think we are $1.57 favourites here. I would be setting the odds at even money or Saints around $1.70 favourites. So to get them at $2.50 or close to it is absolutely worth putting money on. I'm not a gambler, but even I know an opportunity for easy $$ when I see it..
How did the easy money work out for you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back