• 28 Lewis Taylor

Votes: 146 93.0%
  • 12 Stefan Martin

Votes: 76 48.4%
  • 38 Tom Rockliff

Votes: 134 85.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes for Squizzy, Beams, Rocky, Harris and Walker. Having been at the last 3 home games, you can see how much Fagan has changed the way we move the ball and how almost all our players have improved significantly under his coaching.

Really hope we can win one or both of our last two games because this group does not deserve the spoon (especially compared to the garbage we regularly served up last year and in 2015).

Ps - how anyone can think trading Rocky is the right option for our list, culture or otherwise is beyond me. Guy oozes passion for life and the club. You watch the hole he will leave at our club if he departs.

Very true. Hasn't had the output of previous years because he hasn't had to. Beams playing more, Zorko taking mantle of best mid arguably, Berry amongst others stepping up. But when we are playing well he is the one of the catalysts doing little things that don't always get noticed.

Thought stef was great tonight. 16 contested touches barging through the bounces. Squizzy best on for mine. Rocky going back to his roots, it's finally good to have midfield depth where we can send the big 3 in the fwd line and not be exposed.

Gives me hope that one of Beams/Zorko /Rockliff could make a handy forward near the end of their careers when our kids have stepped up

Whole lot I could say but will stick with just this ... how good was it seeing Rich running through at speed and getting the clearance! :)

I like the fact he seems to have a tank, and and extra bit of pace, stepped up massively this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long time lurker, just wanted to say I haven't been this positvive about the Lions in 10 years and if one more person on social media suggests merging gold coast and Brisbane I'm gonna start snapping necks
Agree and welcome.

Dodongo wants the people that are confused why Barrett is in the team to watch from 3.35 to 3:50. Dodongo wants to point out that s**t is why he is getting games. Dodongo values the one percenters/pressure acts.
Certainly played much better this week and importantly played well in the first quarter.

Great win, you can see our back line is really set for a long period of time together with Andrews, McStay, Gardiner, Mayes, Nick Robbo, Witherden and Rich. Our forward line is starting to take shape with Hipwood, Walker, Close, Schache and Skinner all tall options. I think if we can get Taylor, Christensen,Barrett and Mitch Robbo as hunters on the forward line we start to look electric. You can see our midfield really needing another 2 high quality youngsters to support the Berry, McLuggage, Allison and Cox gets. We need to be hunting a Stevie J or Fantasia type, the highly skilled half forward. Starting to look very exciting.

I don't remember seeing mention of it on here yet, but were a disproportionate number of throws not penalised yesterday? I had the thought during the game after what seemed like the third or fourth in short succession but I was watching it on an iPad so the resolution wasn't great.

Hamilton's question about turning previous matchups into scraps is one of the dumbest I've ever heard at a press conference.

I don't remember seeing mention of it on here yet, but were a disproportionate number of throws not penalised yesterday? I had the thought during the game after what seemed like the third or fourth in short succession but I was watching it on an iPad so the resolution wasn't great.

Yes

You are correct sir,some of the "handballs" were disgraceful,from both teams. The worst non call of the lot was the Close one that should have been holding the ball. Closey has the ball for a few seconds,got tackled and just dropped it cold,play on apparently.

You are correct sir,some of the "handballs" were disgraceful,from both teams. The worst non call of the lot was the Close one that should have been holding the ball. Closey has the ball for a few seconds,got tackled and just dropped it cold,play on apparently.
Yes. I suspect it was pay back and the crowd that saved Close.

There had been a solid minute or so of great but unrewarded tackling from us in the lead up and I think the umpire did not want to risk the wrath if he gave one back the other way, even if it was there.

On HTC 2PS6200 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back