No Oppo Supporters Jack Watts - Traded to PA for pick 31, Thanks Jack

Jack Watts?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack Watts has played his last game for the MFC. No chance he comes back in next week. We are simply a much better side without him. He will be traded in the off-season. I'd take an early second rounder. Yeah I know I'm not subjective about Watts but surely the results with and without him speak for themselves.

Like, they don't

Well you can bet your bottom dollar he will be playing VFL next week.

Yeah I bet he will too, doesn't mean we should trade him. 10 weeks ago he iced the game against the maggies and then dominated the doggies.

Remember correlation isn't causation

He's trained and been at Casey more recently (just not played).
He's the first player they've sent to Casey training instead of MFC.
Tosh. The Melbourne-listed players set to play in the VFL train with Casey in the latter part of most weeks.

Tosh. The Melbourne-listed players set to play in the VFL train with Casey in the latter part of most weeks.
No. No they don't.
Casey train Monday (recovery), Tuesday and Thursday night.
Melbourne players do not go to Casey for training on Thursday nights.

Yes, yes they do.
Considering my missus is sitting next to me and is employed by Casey, no. They do not

The only joint training sessions they've had have been preseason and finals last year

Jack Watts has played his last game for the MFC. No chance he comes back in next week. We are simply a much better side without him. He will be traded in the off-season. I'd take an early second rounder. Yeah I know I'm not subjective about Watts but surely the results with and without him speak for themselves.
Get him on nuffies

He was in great form early and mid year when we were travelling nicely. You're definitely wrong tempy

He was in great form early and mid year when we were travelling nicely. You're definitely wrong tempy
No he wasn't. He didn't play in the preseason comp because he didn't put in at training. Shock horror. Then he played barely passable games. Watts' value on this board is massively overstated. Time will tell but I reckon he's finished as a Dee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he wasn't. He didn't play in the preseason comp because he didn't put in at training. Shock horror. Then he played barely passable games. Watts' value on this board is massively overstated. Time will tell but I reckon he's finished as a Dee.
Sorry mate. I like your stuff normally. And I get seriously pissed off with some of jacks weak efforts too. But you don't seem to see clearly when it comes to jack. You're like that poster who just hated Gawn a couple of years back and refused to acknowledge his value.

Jack was one of our best and most consistent performers in the first half of the year. Has a lot of faults, but when he's playing at his best he's super valuable and he was near it in the first half of the year.

Goody is the post game presser

"We want players who will compete every time when the ball is in their area"

I think it's pretty simple what Watts needs to do.

5baae85baa9aefccb74025cfeb97a672.jpg

No he's not. Can't stop a man and can't tackle
Can take a mark and always hits his target, which is far more important for a HBF player.

I think it's pretty harsh to say Watts wouldn't have added to our side today, especially in the third where we made poor decision after poor decision.

Weid didn't exactly put in some great efforts, but he'll get another week.

The 3 games he played coming back from injury were shithouse and below afl standard but from all the bashing and trade talk it looks like people have short memories. Watts from 2016 until he got injured in Round 14 was consistently good and only played a couple of shockers in that time. He also stood up at key times, which won us a few close ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back