Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 3 - Dragons FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at Dragon Island

Remove this Banner Ad

Dragon Island is a privately owned island 95 kilometres off New Zealand
Are the Dragons just some exclusive boy brotherhood club or what
Go shine my boots waterboy.

Dragon Island is a privately owned island 95 kilometres off New Zealand
Are the Dragons just some exclusive boy brotherhood club or what

It is more like the 'remedial' class in year 8 home economics!

Your efforts to slander me are quite pathetic. A bit like the team you play for
4e6ecbb0b01fde026252f6e9a8fd401c.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My back just gave way on me as I was assessing the federal budget for a 3000 word report. The weight of political pressure has finally gotten to me.

Bulk thread for me today.

My back just gave way on me as I was assessing the federal budget for a 3000 word report. The weight of political pressure has finally gotten to me.

Barnaby is lining up sheep for Baghdad.

#prayforhatchy

Don't worry I'll take you out to the western suburbs of Sydney for a halal snack pack when I'm back in Australia. Who knows we might even bump into our friends from one nation

Last edited:
Last time I'll mention it (maybe) but I have just received some footage of my highlights from last weekends Qooty game
jsE7JaEGmLW6Zxpfj8MerIUeKosRgn300vGvEh2hfuhWAG4Hjj9mSjvkDIXu1KgufF2iNDSJ=w288-h216-nc.gif

Hello Bombers. My loins are firming in anticipation of a ripping week.

I would like it if you keep your loins to yourself thanks. :thumbsu:

The goat fornicators are tense. I guess thats what happens when there is no urine for them to drink.

Goats ?

No goats here , just Camels ;)

sexy-camel1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back