Jack Redpath suspended for 3 matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redpath 2 weeks then 3 weeks on appeal is as bad as it gets with the likes of Wines, Greene, etc far more serious incidents, MRP have completely lost the plot. If this madness continues then come finals we may see a leading finals team lose a key player to another ridiculous and completely unjustified decision with all hell breaking loose. Never thought I'd see the day whereby our sense of fairness no longer exists but rather technicalities of the stupid take precedence, indeed political correctness has now infiltrated it's way into the AFL and run amok.

Last edited:
Think of all the other things Redpath could've done to get those 3 weeks. Wish he ran straight through that smug face of Toby Greene. Missed oppurtunity.
So you would like to see afl players with a track record of throwing punches run straight through an innocent Toby Greene.
Thank christ all supporters dont support thuggery on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Redpath 2 weeks then 3 weeks on appeal is as bad as it gets with the likes of Wines, Greene, etc far more serious incidents, MRP have completely lost the plot. If this madness continues then come finals we may see a leading finals team lose a key player to another ridiculous and completely unjustified decision with all hell breaking loose. Never thought I'd see the day whereby our sense of fairness no longer exists but rather technicalities of the stupid take precedence, indeed political correctness has now infiltrated it's way into the AFL.

No they put the que in the rack come finals.
Your got to kill someone to get suspended.

Its crap that Redpath ends up with 3 for that - but, Ollie didnt "get off"... he was charged and copped a fine for his bump due to there being low force in the contact.

Had he hit Langdon harder with the same bump - he would have been given 2 down to 1 with his clean record.

The one I dont understand is, why didnt Toby get a week for his 3rd fine?

Its crap that Redpath ends up with 3 for that - but, Ollie didnt "get off"... he was charged and copped a fine for his bump due to there being low force in the contact.

Had he hit Langdon harder with the same bump - he would have been given 2 down to 1 with his clean record.

Wines is lucky langdon is tougher than davis.

Ol Phil would still be in ICU.

No they put the que in the rack come finals.
Your got to kill someone to get suspended.

I think this one has brought the 'que' out, actually.

B_bAsFmUIAAufnq.jpg

The AFL is a complete and utter disgrace on every level. For a multi billion dollar organisation they continually F things up so bad.

But unfortunately for us peasants that love our clubs and the game, we have no choice other than to suck it up and put up with their crap. Even worse, the AFL know this and know that they are the only one with the product.

In all my years of following football I have not known of a worse decison, us supporters need to unite and take this to the 'High Court' to save the game from itself.
You know if everyone from vic on BF all gathered out the front of AFL house in protest, it would 100% make the news and actually stir up a storm. The people have never done anything about the AFL's bullshit, so why do we expect them to care when they piss fart around with the game? Everyone here s**t's on hutchy and barret but then expect them to bring it up on the news for them. and if they don't, carry on as programed and bitch on BF.

Getting a fine is the same as getting off. Say something decent mate. Surely there is one Port Adelaide supporter out there who has half a brain and admits Wines should have been suspended for a head high hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back