Biased/incompetent media coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharrod shaved his hair off on the weekend though, so he did have very similar hair length to Jetts and the same colour boots, so when the footage was moving fast it was easy to get them confused at times.
Yep...... I was at the game and was abusing Wellers for the kick that was smothered off the boot by Borkhorst (?) resulting in a goal to Carlton (might have put them in front) when it was in fact Jetta.

Yep...... I was at the game and was abusing Wellers for the kick that was smothered off the boot by Borkhorst (?) resulting in a goal to Carlton (might have put them in front) when it was in fact Jetta.
I have to fess up, at one stage I confused the two as well. I thought Wellers was Jetta not the other way around (I may also have thought Jetta was Duggan and Duggan was Kennedy). It was the haircut for sure.

I have to fess up, at one stage I confused the two as well. I thought Wellers was Jetta not the other way around (I may also have thought Jetta was Duggan and Duggan was Kennedy). It was the haircut for sure.
Fact is the two of them together didn't do enough between them to make up one decent contributor on the day!!

Sharrod shaved his hair off on the weekend though, so he did have very similar hair length to Jetts and the same colour boots, so when the footage was moving fast it was easy to get them confused at times.
Yeah, I did it.

But for me it wasn't so much "that's Jetta" as "who's thant".

Its ok i thought Sampi was judd once.

One 'looks' italian / mediterranean and the other looks distinctly aboriginal. Not sure how anyone could get confused.

FWIW Wellingham is indigenous as well...

FWIW Wellingham is indigenous as well...

Yes I know part of his ancestry is indigenous however the larger part of it isn't. Secondly I was inferring based on looks. If you were to have him walk past 100 people down the street who had no idea who he was and asked them his ancestry wou'd be lucky to find 5 who said either Aboriginal or Indigenous.

Yes I know part of his ancestry is indigenous however the larger part of it isn't. Secondly I was inferring based on looks. If you were to have him walk past 100 people down the street who had no idea who he was and asked them his ancestry wou'd be lucky to find 5 who said either Aboriginal or Indigenous.

He looks a bit like a Bollywood actor to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey lay off Hardie. When the East coast fwits break stories thats fine lay into them but Hardie is our Fwit. Hardie is big enough and ugly enough but if it was a minnow Vic club this would hardly be news. I for one believe Hardie has a source and good on him for speaking about it if he wants to.

Hardie lives in Victoria, he's their f-wit now.

Wellingham looks more Persian/lebonese but yeah I had issues due to my crappy feed.
I think you're watching the same stream that I do, the one that looks like it's rendered in 8-bits?
Mine was decent but the chrome cast and the crappy Sri Lankan internet made it horrendous. I had 10 minutes of ok viewing.

Wellingham looks more Persian/lebonese but yeah I had issues due to my crappy feed.

Mine was decent but the chrome cast and the crappy Sri Lankan internet made it horrendous. I had 10 minutes of ok viewing.
I can assure you that it was the same at the game. About 5 minutes in the second quarter and another 5 in the last. The rest was indeed "crappy".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back