Recommitted David Zaharakis [re-signed]

Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Still not signed. I reckon he would slot in perfectly at the dees, as we have a plethora of inside mids to feed him: tyson, viney, oliver, jones, lewis, brayshaw. But we lack some outside run and good ball use. Would happily offer him 700-800k to get him to move from essendon, and front end the contract heavily so when all our young guns need to be re-signed we have the cap space.

If we got Zaharakis and Lever it'd be the dream off-season. Zaka would literally have the ball spoonfed to him with our inside group.

lkg04

Debutant
Aug 16, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
If u get lever hey? Possibly an Adelaide player then,Sloane perhaps? He's a free agent next year.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

coxy149

Team Captain
Jul 19, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Haha knowing the Kangas after missing out on martin, kelly and make a big offer to zaka

Sep 12, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Left footer who wears a single digit number?
Tom+Scully+iIUyO5Kz3WTm.jpg

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
lol, that's exactly his point. If you can't get the big boys you're going to have to take what you can get

I wouldn't be happy about losing Zaka, as a Bombers fan....Particularly now that he's just coming into his prime.....Though, that's looking rather inevitable as each day passes.

I wouldn't be happy about losing Zaka, as a Bombers fan....Particularly now that he's just coming into his prime.....Though, that's looking rather inevitable as each day passes.

LOL.

I'd bet an awful lot that he stays.

Back