Banter Banter thread Part 2 - Opposition fans welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

And carlton inch ever closer to another wooden spoon :$ :thumbsu:

I know you understand what it's like being on the bottom of the ladder lord knows Melbourne languished hopelessly down there for years

Did the AFl step in ?

Bad luck agian brave blues you really should try skiing. It's so much better than being a carlton supporter. Swish :)
View attachment 403228

1964!

rolling.gif

Bad luck agian brave blues you really should try skiing. It's so much better than being a carlton supporter. Swish :)
View attachment 403228
I'm curious.

What exactly is it you think you're doing? Is it banter? I really can't tell. If it's a sledge, it's rather ordinary.

I suppose you'd know about skiing, though. Plenty of experience treating winter like it doesn't exist, no?

View attachment 403228
Auto correct is a bitch hey. Everyone knows that you Swoosh when skiing. Swish is for basketball.

View attachment 403228
The only reason you could possibly say this with any real meaning is if you were once a blues supporter...otherwise how would you know or are you just a squib turncoat? Standard bloody dee's supporter...bet that was you with the cheese platter on the weekend...pffffftttt...all huff with absolutely no puff!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly I hope he gets through unscathed for you blokes.

Pretty excited about the new crop coming through actually:....All of Burton, O'Meara, Sicily, Mitchell & Hardwick will inform the nucleus of a potent combo for the years to come.

Congrats on finally getting the Brown & Gold monkey off the back.....After our 11-0 run of outs against the Cats, I know how it feels.

Pretty excited about the new crop coming through actually:....All of Burton, O'Meara, Sicily, Mitchell & Hardwick will inform the nucleus of a potent combo for the years to come.

Congrats on finally getting the Brown & Gold monkey off the back.....After our 11-0 run of outs against the Cats, I know how it feels.
Banter thread, ffs. Thought you knew better?

Burton will s**t the Rising star award in, thus scuppering the hopes of the array of young Blues stars in line to win it.
Sounds painful, wont win it.

Burton will s**t the Rising star award in, thus scuppering the hopes of the array of young Blues stars in line to win it.
Only one of them can win it, so 4 of the 5 will have their hopes dashed. Simple maths.

Sounds painful, wont win it.

Only one of them can win it, so 4 of the 5 will have their hopes dashed. Simple maths.

They'll steal all the votes orf each other.

The last time Carlton beat Hawthorn, I still hadn't developed a sense of humor....Or a knack for math.

They'll steal all the votes orf each other.

The last time Carlton beat Hawthorn, I still hadn't developed a sense of humor....Or a knack for math.
Half our supporters weren't born

Half our supporters weren't born

When will the other half come out of their latte-sipping, Lygon street comas?

What's the head to head between the Golden Hawks and downtrodden Blues?

Dunno, but we're catching up real fast. 16>13 last I checked.....Big 4 with a bullet.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back