Injury Blue Healers - 2017 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RedFury

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Club being silent on Byrne injury so far doesn't bode well imo. He spoke during the year about how difficult and isolating the rehab was, being halfway across the world from family. I fear if its another ACL he might cash in the chips and go home - and could anybody blame him?

I actually care about how this pans out a thousand times more than today's result. Couldn't give a s**t about the game actually.

mjtim1

Senior List
Jul 6, 2011
AFL Club
Carlton
Club being silent on Byrne injury so far doesn't bode well imo. He spoke during the year about how difficult and isolating the rehab was, being halfway across the world from family. I fear if its another ACL he might cash in the chips and go home - and could anybody blame him?

I actually care about how this pans out a thousand times more than today's result. Couldn't give a s**t about the game actually.
Player falls over Rowe's leg in a smother attempt = ACL
Rohan falls over Bunsen's leg in a smother attempt = not looking good
Cripps attempts to smother a Melbourne player = Cripps broken leg

Talk about a game of inches.

Let's hope Bunsen get away with just a strain. Wishing him all the best and will be shattered if its the worst for him.

Nov 27, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton

****noo. Please no.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see the game, but I did read that Casey went down again.

I will await official confirmation, but I'm relieved by the above that it doesn't look like another knee.

Hoping for something relatively minor that doesn't have much impact - if any - on his preseason campaign.

The kid is a real gem and projects as a quality player for us for many years. No more injuries please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back