Preview Essendon vs Fremantle, Docklands, Sunday 27/08/17 @ 1:10 PM

Will Joe secure the Coleman?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shits me no end when numpties think they're adding something to a conversation by blurting out a comment that only serves to denigrate a greatly loved member of our team. Why bother? Is it because you know you will be able to offend the greater majority who believe he can still add something irreplaceable to our finals push?

id go as far as to say in any finals campaign, sure you have your major elements of tactics and man power - but in any great finals campaign there is generally an intangible, there almost needs to be some kind of hard luck story, or good will story - some kind of interclub spirit thing that builds a type of unstoppable momentum.. without it you are just playing cold calculated football. That wont get you over the line when everybody is spent, you need that extra nugget... like the bob murphy nugget - or, the Jobe Watson nugget.. he may not be clear best 22, but what he will bring is priceless.

I hope I explained this in a way that dosent sound like voodoo magic...

I find that is highly unusual these days. People tend to respect kids in their area I find
I've done it once by accident, there was a kid sitting behind me last time I went to the footy and blimmin Troy Pannell was umpiring. Once I realised the kid was there I checked myself, I think I only swore once before that anyway. I'm surprised it took me so long to realise the kid was there, usually kids kick the back of the seat all flippin' game :p

One time a poor kiddo managed to fall and get his foot wedged between my seat and the one next to mine :(

I've done it once by accident, there was a kid sitting behind me last time I went to the footy and blimmin Troy Pannell was umpiring. Once I realised the kid was there I checked myself, I think I only swore once before that anyway. I'm surprised it took me so long to realise the kid was there, usually kids kick the back of the seat all flippin' game :p

One time a poor kiddo managed to fall and get his foot wedged between my seat and the one next to mine :(

Sounds like you may have sat in front of us...my kid has adhd and could not cared one little bit about footy when he was young, constantly kicking seats and and could not sit still and always whinging. Eventually he worked out he was going regardless and found comfort setting up a little camp under the chairs where he could play Nintendo lol.

You obviously weren't sitting near me at the north game. Had to tell some twat to shut up 3 times before he got the message and left. There was a family sitting near by who weren't really enjoying the atmosphere

i'm sure there are outliers everywhere - by in large id say he's right however.

i've always advocated for one or two family only bays with zero alcohol like they have in soccer - wonder if it would work?

i'm sure there are outliers everywhere - by in large id say he's right however.

i've always advocated for one or two family only bays with zero alcohol like they have in soccer - wonder if it would work?

Oh yeah, it's a lot better than it used to be. I wonder how much the 'dob a crowd' hotline and the fact that everyone can be caught on camera now have to do with it.

I thought they used to do the bays, maybe it was just for the cricket?

Oh yeah, it's a lot better than it used to be. I wonder how much the 'dob a crowd' hotline and the fact that everyone can be caught on camera now have to do with it.

I thought they used to do the bays, maybe it was just for the cricket?
They have a family bay and a dry bay I think, last time I looked at ticketmaster/ticketek. Most families sit wherever though, I don't sit in those bays but there's always families around.

I don't think swearing is what those hotline things are for so much, I wouldn't text or call a hotline for that. I've never texted or called one anyway come to think of it, but it would take a lot to bother with it, like maybe if someone was being really foul/derogatory/abusive.

They have a family bay and a dry bay I think, last time I looked at ticketmaster/ticketek. Most families sit wherever though, I don't sit in those bays but there's always families around.

I don't think swearing is what those hotline things are for so much, I wouldn't text or call a hotline for that. I've never texted or called one anyway come to think of it, but it would take a lot to bother with it, like maybe if someone was being really foul/derogatory/abusive.

I've taken my daughter to the footy now 4 times and at no stage have we experienced the 'utter flog' behaviour of our near seated compatriots. This includes opposition supporters also.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only taken me 14 years to get there. :cool:
uHNf7x8.png

BOOM!!!!

boom.JPG

I could handle a face paint and maybe a bit of colouring - dunno what the kids will do ;)

Face painting is something you do have to pay for... $5 for a small design on the cheek and $10 for a full face. Lines not usually too bad. I'm waiting for the days when my kids can line up and get beers for me - seems like a fair trade for coughing up for a couple of face paints.

Face painting is something you do have to pay for... $5 for a small design on the cheek and $10 for a full face. Lines not usually too bad. I'm waiting for the days when my kids can line up and get beers for me - seems like a fair trade for coughing up for a couple of face paints.

Maybe the tigers do free neck tatts for their cub members

I don't think Richmond can blow us out of the water so even if we lost it wouldn't be by much.

The opportunity to play a big final at the 'G' would be a great experience for the young guys and I believe we would be a chance to beat them.

I doubt we have any better chance beating Port and to play away from Melbourne I doubt it's anywhere near as good of an experience.
Richmond has been inconsistent. Thrashed by Saints, lose to an undermanned Geelong. If Saints get hold of them again, reckon they are very beatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back