List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

From FoxSport website

ANOTHER father-son might be bound for Collingwood with the youngest son of a Magpies great impressing in the junior ranks.

Nick Daicos, the 14-year-old son of Peter Daicos, was named the Yarra Junior Football League’s Under 15 best and fairest on Tuesday night, completing a dream week for the Daicos family after Josh made his Collingwood debut on Saturday against Geelong.

Nick, playing for Kew Rovers, was still eligible for the Under 14s competition this year but played above his age group, polling 26 votes from 13 games.

Sent from my warped mind

Kid's going to be a star. (I hope)

1979 Night Premiership?
As memory serves no Braham that night either.

(Folks, always bemusing the word, premiership, was used for a silly night series, but that's just by and by)

Possible Collingwood father son choice, Tyler Brown, also impressed for Eastern with 18 disposals, seven contested possessions, six inside 50s, one goal and three score assists.

http://www.espn.com.au/afl/story/_/...ft-wrap-another-brayshaw-impressing-selectors
Those are some good numbers considering where he was coming from at the start of the year. KM said he's more of an outside type too, so he actually fits more of a need than Callum does and is a good height at 186cm.

Those are some good numbers considering where he was coming from at the start of the year. KM said he's more of an outside type too, so he actually fits more of a need than Callum does and is a good height at 186cm.
I hope we take him. Late birthday (December) and a good height. Few clubs obviously interested with his invite to the combine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#33 Tyler Brown – Was one of the Ranges better players. Pushed up and down the ground over the course of the match and was able to set up the Ranges going forward with clean skills and quick ball movement by hand. Brown had good vision and composure when in pressured situations and was a lively presence in the forward line

https://www.afldraftcentral.com.au/2017/08/27/tac-cup-scouting-notes-round-17/

#33 Tyler Brown – Was one of the Ranges better players. Pushed up and down the ground over the course of the match and was able to set up the Ranges going forward with clean skills and quick ball movement by hand. Brown had good vision and composure when in pressured situations and was a lively presence in the forward line

https://www.afl*******************/2017/08/27/tac-cup-scouting-notes-round-17/
For anyone wanting to follow the link replace the ***'s with afldraftcentral . com .au

Tyler Brown named in the bests this week in the finals loss v the Stingrays.

Ed Richards (I know not FS, but family link) named in the bests in Oakleighs thumping of the Knights.

Both boys managed a sausage roll each.

Also, we need to draft Longbottom from Oakleigh for the lols. Having a sidebottom and longbottom in the same team would be epic.

At first I thought, great they've had Tyler training down at the Holden centre, then I looked closely and realised that the second photo is just him photoshopped in Callum's place...

Says they were actually taken in January so I assume they were both at training.

Maybe. The kid in the background looks awfully close to identical in both photos though.

Yep, same kid, different pose with arm over the rail in 1 picture, cut off in the other. I was more looking at the different muscle definition in the respective upper arms and shoulders.

Tyler Brown named in the bests this week in the finals loss v the Stingrays.

Ed Richards (I know not FS, but family link) named in the bests in Oakleighs thumping of the Knights.

Both boys managed a sausage roll each.

Also, we need to draft Longbottom from Oakleigh for the lols. Having a sidebottom and longbottom in the same team would be epic.

Add a Frontbottom to the women's team and we're set.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back