Player Watch Jarryd Blair (Delisted 2018)

Remove this Banner Ad

He's played 12 AFL games which is the cut-off, this makes him eligible for the VFL finals if we make it.
Hopefully he can retire a dual premiership player.

Don't judge me. He played about 50 games to many in the black and white. We all know it. Will always remember him stealing a premiership medal from neon Leon.
Goldsack came in for Leon

If, he has infact played his last game for the senior team, then well done and congratulations on your career. I wish you all the best for your life after football. :thumbsu:

Will always love you Blairy.

In the words of gimpy.

Respect.

Don't judge me. He played about 50 games to many in the black and white. We all know it. Will always remember him stealing a premiership medal from neon Leon.

Lockyer.

Goldsack game one.

Davis game two.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game one I would have had Medhurst and Lockyer over Blair and Maccaffer
Malthouse explained why Medhurst lost his spot in the team and you can't argue with the logic of the coach who has delivered us a premiership. Lockyer lost his spot for the same reason Licuria retired - loss of pace due to aging legs. Blair deserved his spot in the 2010 GF side. However since then the game has speeded up and gone past him.

Malthouse explained why Medhurst lost his spot in the team and you can't argue with the logic of the coach who has delivered us a premiership. Lockyer lost his spot for the same reason Licuria retired - loss of pace due to aging legs. Blair deserved his spot in the 2010 GF side. However since then the game has speeded up and gone past him.
Malthouse also said he left Medhurst in the VFL too long. Lockyer and Blair statistically were the same and I would have taken Lockyer's smarts over Blair's "pace". That and Lockyer was a clutch shot on goal in side with poor accuracy.

He has got heart and soul but when he is playing he cant get near it, cant get a touch, runs around like a headless chook

But we have seen the Collingwood decision making process of late, bewildering would be an understatement, so on that basis he probably will get an extension, anyone with half a brain would delist

see what happens

Blair will get a one year extension and play out next year in the 2's. Bookmark it. Collingwood want minimal list changes and with the coaching fighting for his job Blair keeps his spot as a backup. From all reports is a great clubman and good mentor for the younger kids. Oxley, Mackie and Sier (rerookie) in the firing line with White also retired.

Blair will get a one year extension and play out next year in the 2's. Bookmark it. Collingwood want minimal list changes and with the coaching fighting for his job Blair keeps his spot as a backup. From all reports is a great clubman and good mentor for the younger kids. Oxley, Mackie and Sier (rerookie) in the firing line with White also retired.
As long as it is on minimum wage, can we delist then rookie him?

So he'll play 15 games in the seniors. Ok I get it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back