General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Funny thing is, it's brewed in WA but I bet I couldn't get it anywhere here (except maybe Margs).
upload_2017-8-21_15-4-16.png

Love that it's brewed in WA but you have to pay to pick it up from anywhere but Vic.

Edit: this one is brewed in Port Melbourne.

Yeah I think they can gagf. Probably tastes like hoppy, fruity s**t anyway like most new beers.
Wouldn't know:
upload_2017-8-21_15-11-0.png

On topic, the Colonial Draught isn't too bad - they serve it at Etihad functions.

Cold Sober

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Man U .White Sox;Storm,Victory
Having major problems getting tickets thru tickatek and ticketmaster, am non member, in town chasing 4 tickets, advice or assistance grateful.

God damn it.

I really wish the club would take that ******* "A-M-T, as-good-as-you'll-see" Basil clip precursor from all the BomberTV videos.

The guy is a dunce and the call is not noteworthy and it's just become annoying.

God damn it.

I really wish the club would take that ******* "A-M-T, as-good-as-you'll-see" Basil clip precursor from all the BomberTV videos.

The guy is a dunce and the call is not noteworthy and it's just become annoying.
That's annoying, but CHIPPEEEESS is worse. I've taken to starting the video, muting the computer while it loads and plays the ad, look at something else for a bit and then come back and rewind to the start.

Jobe is King

Team Captain
Feb 17, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Yep, another ticket question. I'm in the city for the weekend but forgot my member card. What can I do to get into the stadium tomorrow without it?

Yep, another ticket question. I'm in the city for the weekend but forgot my member card. What can I do to get into the stadium tomorrow without it?
You can get the membership number over the phone, use it to buy a ticket online and print that. Then use that to scan in

Is the membership call centre open over the weekend though? Website doesn't seem to say so.
I should think so. It's probably the busiest time for them.

Thanks Lore! I'll give them a go tomorrow
Hopefully it works out for you! I've definitely got my membership number over the phone before, I think they just ask a few questions (name/address) to look you up.

Richmond just pipped us at the end of the season to go to the top for H&A average attendance.

Still, an incredible effort from our supporters and we had nearly 43k against a small interstate team there yesterday too. Broke the 1 million people mark for the first time ever as well (I think).

https://afltables.com/afl/crowds/2017.html

Richmond just pipped us at the end of the season to go to the top for H&A average attendance.

Still, an incredible effort from our supporters and we had nearly 43k against a small interstate team there yesterday too. Broke the 1 million people mark for the first time ever as well (I think).

https://afltables.com/afl/crowds/2017.html
I did a calculation, and Richmond only went ahead due to playing more at the MCG. When we played we filled it to a combined 72% of capacity, they only did 66%.

Jul 6, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal, Pacers
Anyone know how many tickets will be available to our members vs Sydney? Sounds we'll have a lot travelling plus the local fans, so I'm getting a bit nervous about missing out.

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I have a mate who isn't a member who wants to come. I have another mate who is a member but not able to go. Can we use his membership card to book tickets?

Back