Traded #13: Orazio Fantasia - Off to Carlton as a delisted free agent, scored a 2 year deal?

Would you take Razzle Dazzle back at the Hangar?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be the 6th week since injury? We've been missing a hell of a lot of spark since.
Nowhere near six - he injured it against Carlton which was Round 20, so only two and a half weeks ago.

Plus this week, plus the bye, then first week of the finals... 4 - 5 weeks? I'm excellent with maths.
Oh, you mean by the time the finals come around. That'll teach me for not reading properly.

Yeah that'd be five weeks.

Since he went down against Carlton, there were several moments where I thought "Raz would slip through and kick a goal there".

He's so important to our side. We haven't kicked above 100 since he left.

I agree with you, crucial player but as for 100 points, one game was against the top team and the other where they parked the bus in defence

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In Worsfold's presser he basically said that Fantasia would be playing. I mean like all injuries it comes with the proviso that nothing goes wrong between now and then but it sounds like they are pretty confident.

Thankfully Fantasia is one of the fitter guys on our list. Other than Ambrose there aren't many I would expect to come back in better condition from missing footy for that period of time.

Just having him back means the opposition small defenders now have him and Tippa to worry about which greatly affects how hard it is to defend. I reckon our declining forward efficiency has been strongly related to no Fantasia.

Injury cost him three games he could of scored a lot of goals and thus his chance at all-Australian.
Also the fact they need to squeeze in goal kicking mids like Zorko who will probably be named in the forward line as he kicked 34 goals.

Back