Analysis 2017 List Management Discussion Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other list management thread cited Tom Browne. Said daisy has been offered a contract also....
Correct and that's him!

Daisy I don't agree with but it is close to chump change reportedly as he still wants to play and provide a mentor role for the kids.

Is it out of the question that if Casbolt resigns we go hard after a free agent?

No point having another Betts/Daisy scenario where they cancelled each other out however FA (in) has to be on SOS' agending if talks of Casbolt resigning are true.

Quality FA and Pk 3 or Kelly and maybe Hopper.....Rippa off season.

I thought he waited for Trade Week for that ?

Yes i think people are forgetting what happened with Gibbs last year...

He didn't tell us he wanted to be traded during his exit interview...we found out pretty much the night before trade week started, which is why it was a bombshell and we were blindsided.

With a whole year to sort it out, surely the club knows already whether Gibbs is requesting a trade or not.

Yes i think people are forgetting what happened with Gibbs last year...

He didn't tell us he wanted to be traded during his exit interview...we found out pretty much the night before trade week started, which is why it was a bombshell and we were blindsided.

With a whole year to sort it out, surely the club knows already whether Gibbs is requesting a trade or not.

Think you're right, 1st morning of trade week. Bryce from downtown.

I might be the only one, but I'd like to see Sumner giving a one year contract before a few others. I feel as a fringe player, he has a higher ceiling than others on our list. Give him one more preseason, if he doesn't come good then put a line through him.

I might be the only one, but I'd like to see Sumner giving a one year contract before a few others. I feel as a fringe player, he has a higher ceiling than others on our list. Give him one more preseason, if he doesn't come good then put a line through him.

He's finished man, I'm sorry.

absolutely spot on, db......................you are the only one.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're not the only one, I think he has a lot of potential, but unsure how hard he has been pushing in the twos. Definitely a good depth player I would think.

He's quick and is a good user of the ball, and we don't have a quality long term small forward yet (unles Pickett stays there). He hasn't benefited from a full pre season so there is reason to think he has scope to turn it around.

Limitations and potential, hence the rookie list. Even more so if the draft is weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back