Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Be interesting. Will we sign both him and Daisy? Simpson said he wants to play on but hasn't been told anything by club. We have apparently signed Rowe & White to one year deals

By my calculations that leaves only Buckley Jaksch Sumner Gorringe Boekhurst Armfield (ret) Graham & Casboult on the senior list without a contract for 2018

Has Cuningham signed?

Jul 12, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
Carlton
Without wanting to sound vindictive I was never able to work out why he was on the list in the first place.

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but my understanding was a player listed as a category b rookie is a bit of a free hit, and sits somewhat outside the list, they don't take up the list spot of another player. this may change though, supposing i have it correct to begin with.
in that regard it makes sense to try and fill that cat b spot. you might find a gem, you might not, but you haven't had to keep someone out of the side to try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zlatan

Premiership Player
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
If Gibbs stays and we were to land Kelly and Hopper , we can kiss the draft goodbye for a while .
Would expect those 2 to cost our 2017 and 2018 1st rounders at a minimum with GWS likely to request more ...

If we get Kelly, Hopper and Balic this season, I'd be content with no first rounder next season. This team will see a marked improvement with those 3 in it.

I don't think we can afford to go the the draft with our first rounders this year and next without landing some quality from other clubs. We'll stagnate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back