Analysis 2017 List Management Discussion Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we get Kelly, Hopper and Balic this season, I'd be content with no first rounder next season. This team will see a marked improvement with those 3 in it.

I don't think we can afford to go the the draft with our first rounders this year and next without landing some quality from other clubs. We'll stagnate.
What's everyone's thoughts on this, IN: Kelly, Hopper, P23 & GWS 2018 1st (P15 roughly) OUT: P3, P37, 2018 1st & 2nd.

It still gives us a presence in both drafts with decent picks, many gun mids have been taken with selections in the late teens to mid 20's.

What's everyone's thoughts on this, IN: Kelly, Hopper, P23 & GWS 2018 1st (P15 roughly) OUT: P3, P37, 2018 1st & 2nd.

It still gives us a presence in both drafts with decent picks, many gun mids have been taken with selections in the late teens to mid 20's.
GWS would never agree to also giving their 2018 first

So 5 gone so far that leaves Buckley Gorringe Thomas Simpson Graham Boekhurst Casboult in the yet to be decided group on the Senior List

G-Mac Sheehan Gallucci from the Rookie List

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd be over the moon
I think it would be a great deal for us, hopefully SOS can work some magic and resemble a deal close to this.

It's going to be his biggest challenge, GWS will be seething if we come in and grab both!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back