Racing August Daily Thread - Happy Birthday Nags

Remove this Banner Ad

Colts look a bit average (same story every year) apart from Royal Symphony who's only faced the C graders so far.

Fillies look even but have the edge IMO, waiting for 1 or 2 colts to emerge from left field...

cranbourne race 7 number 13 should go well
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

Backed Dartmouth, Lady Aurelia, Assimilate, Heatherley and Jorda

Was a solid 24 hour period :thumbsu:

That would be the most painful of the lot. Frankie doing a Greg Hall didn't help

Although if you stuck with Miss Rock, you'd be ahead :)

That would be the most painful of the lot. Frankie doing a Greg Hall didn't help

Although if you stuck with Miss Rock, you'd be ahead :)

I think you have to backed a horse at least once to 'stick with it' :D

well not really. well backed in a fairly exposed lot, good tempo wins by 1L from gun ride. B+ from me.
Also the fap level Flindell reached over Pariah in Sydney makes me hope the horse breaks down next start.
Menari moral beaten when they clashed before and I don't suspect anything has changed.

Pariah poison unders all in now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Menari moral beaten when they clashed before and I don't suspect anything has changed.

Pariah poison unders all in now.

As will Menari be - currently leading Paris' 3yo hype rankings

Speaking of hype, Crocodile Rock would probably wanna be winning tomorrow if it's gonna be any sort of Cups chance.

Good card at Sandown :thumbsu:

Speaking of hype, Crocodile Rock would probably wanna be winning tomorrow if it's gonna be any sort of Cups chance.

Good card at Sandown :thumbsu:

I'm sure plenty will be riding the Speedor/CR double - F/1/1/1 quad with Nigh'ts Watch in the last? :p

Jesus Christ Vega Magic has opened up short in the Memise!

Have been thinking all morning about going with it or Le Romain but on those relative prices I just have to be on the Sydneysider. Bart also looks relatively attractive at his opening odds - albiet I still doubt whether we will ever see his best again.

Jesus Christ Vega Magic has opened up short in the Memise!

Have been thinking all morning about going with it or Le Romain but on those relative prices I just have to be on the Sydneysider. Bart also looks relatively attractive at his opening odds - albiet I still doubt whether we will ever see his best again.

Ye of little faith.

Embrace the west aussie.

Ye of little faith.

Embrace the west aussie.

I have faith - just not at that price!

Peak Bart opened $2.20 in this last year and he only had to beat the likes of Rising Romance and Mahuta.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back