Player Watch Matt Crouch - Re-Signed to End of 2025

I don't think so .. he no longer rates the all australian ... its brownlow or nothing. .

He won't be rating the Brownlow either when Crouch polls 20 votes ;)

(Bound too, seeing the Brownlow is a more dodgy award than AA)

Feb 3, 2004
in a happy place
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
panthers, ukraine & broncos
I wonder if he is a sneaky for the Charlie, would of polled in most games.

Talks back to the umps too much ala Thommo I think. That doesn't go down well with the people in puke green/baby blue. It's why it took a long time for Thommo to start getting votes from them.

40porpoise

Club Legend
Aug 29, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Absolute gun. Love watching this guy play.

When I first saw him I thought he was simply an in an under hack. But this year his disposal and decision making has been superb. One guy I trust to always use the ball well.

Brad is improving but he's got a bit of catching up to do!

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Amusingly on the footy app I have, when they list the player names they have the number as well, but Brad doesn't. He is just listed as Crouch (doesn't even get the B.). So if there is the same problem with the AFL system, then maybe all of Brad's votes will go to Matt? ;) Could be the first player to get 5 votes.

Nice for betting. I got Matt at $67 to get Top 3 in the Brownlow. Put $100 on so if he gets Brad's votes as well woot woot!

Sep 19, 2007
The Pub
AFL Club
Adelaide
Massive congrats to Matty, has always been a ball magnet, but has really impressed with how much he's improved his disposal. Clearly understands his limits with his kicking and plays within them, whilst working on his ability to hit up the 25-45m target, doesn't worry about trying to do Smith/Walker/Seedsman style 60m laser passes. Sloane was able to do similar early in his career, obviously a few pointers his way.

Back