Podcast CrowCast TNL Trade Week Wrap up Show tonight 8.45pm acst

Remove this Banner Ad

I am thinking Crow Cast is now making sure they have opposing POVs like Fiveaa for ratings.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Nah I agree with a lot of what Pete says, but I disagreed with him last night. Between the four of us we actually have four working, independently thinking brains, compared to 5AA's collective half a brain, so were bound to disagree on some things.

In short... bunkum!

Just wanted to say thank you to Pete, Feenix, Scorpus, Nikki and Macca for their collective efforts on the podcast this season. I've loved every minute and had so many laughs - mainly thanks to Macca!
I'm very much looking forward to the Grand Final preview episode.
Thanks guys, hope you'll all be back next season.

Just on the cast I mentioned that was going to be happening tonight, the Swans and Richmond boys have pulled out, so we've decided not to go ahead.

I have, however, had an enthusiastic undertaking from Macca19 that we will have a joint crows/power cast if we happen to meet during the finals. Almost makes it worth barracking for port this week...

Almost :)

Just wanted to say thank you to Pete, Feenix, Scorpus, Nikki and Macca for their collective efforts on the podcast this season. I've loved every minute and had so many laughs - mainly thanks to Macca!
I'm very much looking forward to the Grand Final preview episode.
Thanks guys, hope you'll all be back next season.
Thanks for your kind words!

I am thinking Crow Cast is now making sure they have opposing POVs like Fiveaa for ratings.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

Not a chance in hell, treeman.

Our total collaboration and pre-planning before a show consists of Nikki scoffing down her dinner, Feenix fiddling with the equipment and me logging on about 45 seconds before we start the cast. :)

All the arguing and debate is dead-set natural and I love it. :thumbsu:

Our total collaboration and pre-planning before a show consists of Nikki scoffing down her dinner, Feenix fiddling with the equipment and me logging on about 45 seconds before we start the cast. :)

Definite #organicgrowth then. I love it.

When I get dinner. Sometimes there is no time for food :(

A downer??? Right or wrong you made it entertaining.
Agreed he did. It's hard to know who's right. And it's so hard because of the apples and oranges of comparing players and situations. There's also maybe a bit of confirmation bias? Crows always lose players. Oh look we lost another player.
And we heard something we don't hear from the media types "I'll go away and find some stats to back it up" :)

Agreed he did. It's hard to know who's right. And it's so hard because of the apples and oranges of comparing players and situations. There's also maybe a bit of confirmation bias? Crows always lose players. Oh look we lost another player.
And we heard something we don't hear from the media types "I'll go away and find some stats to back it up" :)
Look no further than D Martin.

Offered more $$$ by North - but what could poor old Richmond do :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know as well as I do that $ and home state are both factors. When was the last time we lost someone to Port?
In all of the discussion relating to Lever, there's been not one word of homesickness. It's about the $$. The same factor that Richmond beat off.

Martin turned down huge $$. Lever most likely won't.

I'll give you the last word until next Tuesday ;)

In all of the discussion relating to Lever, there's been not one word of homesickness. It's about the $$. The same factor that Richmond beat off.

I don't reckon we should be drawing conclusions from the actions of a few individual players. The reality is that they will all be motivated by different things. The club has held onto far more interstate players then we have lost .

Brb researching ;)

Says more about lever than the club imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back