Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
It's that time of the year again and so it begins:-

Jaksch delisted.

Post any official Carlton delistings/retirements as they are announced and I will update the OP.

Delisted:-
Kristian Jaksch
Liam Sumner
Andrew Gallucci
Dylan Buckley
Ciaran Sheehan
Rhys Palmer
Simon White
Billie Smedts
Blaine Boekhorst

Retired:-
Dennis Armfield
Daniel Gorringe
Matthew Korcheck

Traded:-
Bryce Gibbs :arrowright: Adelaide

Last edited:

Club just announced Gorringe and Korcheck have retired.
Jaksch, Sumner and Galluci have not been offered new contracts.

Sumner has been invited to train with the club with the hope of getting picked up again.
I thought Galluci was doing alot in the VFL?

I guess this means Simon White has escaped the chopping block. I actually saw him driving out of the carpark at Princes Park this afternoon while I was visting the Carlton Shop. Harry McKay was getting a lift home too, given his surgery.

I figured we'd be dropping sumner and re-drafting him as a rookie, so there is still a chance for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The axe falls very quickly, almost indecently quick when you miss the eight, I hate delisting time.

Noticing Jaksch & Sumner on the delistings, I assume someone amongst you has done the total ins & outs of the trading with GWS? Marchbank, Plowman & Pickett the best of the ins?

Appreciate if there is a list, posting it, as it would make interesting reading, thanks

The axe falls very quickly, almost indecently quick when you miss the eight, I hate delisting time.

Noticing Jaksch & Sumner on the delistings, I assume someone amongst you has done the total ins & outs of the trading with GWS? Marchbank, Plowman & Pickett the best of the ins?

Appreciate if there is a list, posting it, as it would make interesting reading, thanks

Not the thread for it.

Best to post the question in this thread:-

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2017-list-management-discussion-part-ii.1169652/page-308

Six players off the Carlton list so far. But only lost 9 senior games from 2017 so far (1 win, 8 losses) between Army and Sumner.

The easy calls have been made.

Now it gets harder.

Carlton Football Club has made further changes to its list today, informing Simon White, Billie Smedts and Blaine Boekhorst they will not be offered new contracts beyond 2017.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back