Transfer Market Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

How do you rate your teams transfer market? How do you rate the other teams?

Very happy with Uniteds. We aimed for four signings but got three, the fourth however not all important due to the form of Martial.

Could have been a frustrating one with the AM ban ending the pursuit of Griezmann. But we bounced back.

Ins: Matic, Lukaku, Lindelof.

A- for mine.

Lukaku and Matic have had an instant impact, Lindelof has had early struggles and now against an inform Jones.

B-Keita(Gun), Robo (ok), Salah (Gun), Ox(ok), the young cfc striker (ok)

we got VVD would be A. Lemar would only come in im Cout was sold imo

Last edited:

B-Keita(Gun), Robo (ok), Salah (Gun)

You really had the potential to have an all time amazing window if you got VVD and Lemar. I'm glad you didn't.

Keita for next season - tick
Salah is a gem.
Ox could be ok but certainly overpaid.

DQgje.gif

Bonucci, Silva, Kessie, Hakan, Biglia, Rodriguez, Conti, Musacchio, Kalinic and Borini.

Considering where we come from that's an A+++ market.
Bullshit successful market. Must be challenging for the Serie A title after that.

I tried answering this rating question. But it seems the profanity filter is still on....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just the changes to the senior squad

In - Ederson, Walker, Danilo, Mendy, Bernardo

Out - Willy, Zaba, Sagna, Kolarov, Clichy, Fernando, Navas, Nolito, Kelechi

Good window for us. Big rebuild really, lost a lot of deadwood.

Only 3 senior fullbacks could be a problem, and wouldnt want a lot of injuries at CB or up front.

But looking pretty good.

B

Rating: B

IN:
Davinson Sanchez, Paulo Gazzaniga, Juan Foyth, Serge Aurier, Fernando Llorente

OUT: Kyle Walker, Kevin Wimmer, Clinton N'Jie, Federico Fazio, Will Miller, Cameron Carter-Vickers (loan), Josh Onomah (Loan)

Positives:

We sold Walker for 50m and signed a replacement who's at least as good as Walker for less than half the price.

We upgraded our squad options at CB from Wimer and CCV to one of the best CB prospects in Europe in Sanchez and a proper ball playing defender (who's also been called the 'Argentinian John Stones' haha) in Foyth, albeit overspending on Sanchez in the process.

We signed a backup to Kane who's not gash and actually knows where the goals are.

We kept Alli, Eriksen, Alderweireld and Kane

Negatives:

We didn't sell Sissoko meaning he's a genuine chance to replace Dele for those first 3 CL games when he's suspended. *shudder*

Rose's outburst, Dier wanting to join United, rumours of unrest over wages.

We didn't sell Sissoko.

We still need a pacy, wide forward 'gamechanger' for the 3 behind Kane, particularly at Wembley. Not signing this type of player, when we seemed to chase a few throughout the course of the window is the biggest disappointment.

We have an excellent first team squad and we now have good depth at the back, in central midfield and up front. Everyone has a genuine challenger in the squad for their place, except for Eriksen and Dele and we're incredibly reliant on both to keep providing creativity and goals with not a lot else behind them.

Ross Barkley getting injured after we'd made it clear we were interested all window. Hopefully done in January.

Not selling ******* Sissoko!

Last edited:
Our ins are very good players. Morata is an upgrade on Costa, Bakayoko is an upgrade on Matic and Rudiger adds strength in defence. Zippomario sounds like a good player from all reports so hopefully he can displace Victor Moses.

Didn't lose any players that I wanted to keep. Chopping all of our f***ing depth was the concern but apart from that a decent window.

B-

Selling Sakho and not replacing him a huge negative for LFC. We butchered the VVD deal massively and should have moved onto another CB target.

Retaining Coutinho under a barrage of fake news attacks from Catalan media a huge plus. Barca usually get their man when they wanted him as much as they did.

Salah a gem and Robbo looking like he could be a very astute purchase.

Not worrying about the loan army as that shits a bit cray nowadays:drunk: Just the senior squad.

IN

Caballero
Rudiger
Christensen(recall)
Bakayoko
Zappacosta
Morata
Drinkwater
Kenedy(recall)
Baba(recall)
Musonda(recall)
Scott(Academy)

Out
Terry
RLC(Loaned)
Aina(Loaned)
Begovic
Solanke
Zouma(Loaned)
Ake
Chalobah
Matic
Probs Costa and Remy

Not a great window but not a bad one either. I think we've strengthened our squad but not as much as I wanted so we could give the UCL a shake.

B+

I'd give us a B. I think the 4 players we brought in were decent, although we overpaid for Arnautovic and Zabaleta looks past it so far. Still it was better than what we did last off-season.

Still I would have liked an upgrade at CB and getting rid of either Ogbonna or Fonte.

Bigger problems are more so the managers and the tactics, I think we're top 8 capable if we had say Rafa in charge with the squad we have...

Not worrying about the loan army as that shits a bit cray nowadays:drunk: Just the senior squad.

IN

Caballero
Rudiger
Christensen(recall)
Bakayoko
Zappacosta
Morata
Drinkwater
Kenedy(recall)
Baba(recall)
Musonda(recall)
Scott(Academy)

Out
Terry
RLC(Loaned)
Aina(Loaned)
Begovic
Solanke
Zouma(Loaned)
Ake
Chalobah
Matic
Probs Costa and Remy

Not a great window but not a bad one either. I think we've strengthened our squad but not as much as I wanted so we could give the UCL a shake.

B+

What's happening with Costa?

How I'd rate the English top 5 and Arsenal

1. City (multiple improvements to the XI, huge depth, no big outgoings).
2. United (Matic and Lukaku, perfect signings that are first XI and compliment existing players)
3. Chelsea (snubbed a bit, but Bakayoko, Drinkvodka, Morata, Rudiger is solid. Have to sell Costa though)
4. Spurs/Liverpool (Salah, Keita, Ox all solid improvements on existing XI and squad players. Sanchez, Aurier, Llorente the same. Hard to split. Walker leaving vs. Keita not arriving til next window decides it I suppose)

6. Arsenal (Two XI improvements, flogged off some expensive deadwood yet no CB or DM addition which was needed. Really should've done better with Lemar)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back