SFA Ask Me Anything (Episode 40: jmoo wan - pg. 174)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi haro, saw you were getting online bullied in your own thread on the main board.
Anyways, what is your body washing routine and how much value do you place on scrubbing your armpits if shower time is limited?
What a great question.

For some reason I always start with my left forearm.

Hi haro, saw you were getting online bullied in your own thread on the main board.
Anyways, what is your body washing routine and how much value do you place on scrubbing your armpits if shower time is limited?
Currently it's like this for HaroLad
ugEgzXP9VcXvr0miCCCsrF-WkwRMuRoQDnbW3fhVnxmAJ5xhu0BZ-p9UGUFwE_wrQo1EGTmTORPly2Wyty1xJIOnTwIzBNH0t8UkWZB3=w414-h240-nc

HaroLad if the bombers somehow manage to win the grand final do you think they will make a movie out of it? And if so who will play you?

HaroLad, do you feel that it is incredibly mean spirited of all these flogs to be asking you questions knowing full well that you can't answer?

HaroLad, do you feel that it is incredibly mean spirited of all these flogs to be asking you questions knowing full well that you can't answer?

I'd have said pretty futile but yeah poor form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Follow up question.
What order do you wash things in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back