General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Maliyan

Draftee
Sep 2, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Ever wanted to ask a question or had an observation but not wanted to create a new thread? Well, all mutterings are certainly welcome here.

From time to time if a thread is struggling, Mods may merge them into here, too. :thumbsu:

Hi new to this forum. I was thinking of going to Sydney elim final next weekend but my last experience was dreadful. How to i find where more bombers supporters will be seated! Those swans fans are arrogant sobs

Hi new to this forum. I was thinking of going to Sydney elim final next weekend but my last experience was dreadful. How to i find where more bombers supporters will be seated! Those swans fans are arrogant sobs
Hey mate.

In my experience the Essendon section has been Bay 2 I think.

Feb 26, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
G'day sorry for the intrusion but an Essendon supporting mate is new to Victoria and was wondering where a good pub you lot would recommend to watch today's game in Melbourne?

I just realised that in 2000 Essendon scored over 100 points + in every round up until round 14. and overall they scored 100 + points in all but 3 matches of the season.

bring that back!

ermanno

Draftee
Sep 18, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi
woundering if any of you Essendon supporters have the full game between Carlton vrs Essendon Round 11 1983.
I was at the game as a 12 year old Carlton supporter for some reason i dont even understand myself.
The game holds sentimental value to me.
So if any of you Essendon people out there have the game l would be interested in purchasing a copy.
Regards Ermanno

It is, in fact, a new layout. And from someone who has been using it for like 3 months now, it's really not that bad. Chief is turning you all into guinea pigs :p

Just be glad you haven't been using it when it was all breaky and there were no menus or club board shortcut buttons :)

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/new-theme-for-bigfooty.1168429/

What happened to our background?
It's still there it's just bigger than the new skin. Zoom your browser out... or click the full screen button in the bottom left corner of the page and see if that makes any difference. Apparently people like having the content stretched from one edge of their browser to the other, so it's a "feature" of the new theme (personally find it annoying though). I think the backgrounds will be sorted out once the new theme is permanent.

What happened to our background?
Come to think of it, what does the background look like for you? Maybe we need to get a new one made to suit the new theme.

For me it currently looks like this with the background cut off (I zoom out in the browser so everything isn't super enormous):
Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 10.12.40 pm.png
And like this on default zoom (can't see anything except black);
Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 10.14.07 pm.png

Back